We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Audi R8 LMS

Tool831

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI quattro?! hehe =)))

edit:

or i don't understand u?? or u mean that instead of 2 cars u release 1 in Friday???? don't say YES...plz)

He means his internet won't let him upload things except at a slower than snail's pace, so he can't release anything until Friday. What he means, I believe, by saying "two cars will be released on Friday" is that there will be enough time for him to do another mod in addition to this. So this car and another car will be released on Friday, the eleventh of December, 2009. :)

-Leadfoot

Looks great, but I don't really think that this type of car suits to TDU's world.

The track-only Mustang GTR says hello, as do all the never released to the public concept cars.

Plus there's a racetrack on the island.

Combine it with the sound you made for the R8, put it in the Cien slot, make it 4WD, and it's an absolute beast.

Oh and the Gallardo Coupe Camera is the best combined driver's and hood view for this car (at least so far anyways).