We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2005 BMW M3 E46

Tool831

• Replies 75
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never reported this as Released tool, not like you? :cheeky:

Well ive been told by someone ages ago (who I shall remain nameless) that its gets annoying to be using the report button for something that isn't a problem etc.

Though, I may use it seeing you've just said that. :cheeky:

Just a little bug for me, the Mirors dont works, is it normal ?

Yeah, they were working fine but then during progress they went strange. Not a bug though its more of a screw up. Trying to figure out what changed.

Putting this car on the CLK-55 slot is going to cause problems with the Supra you just released, especially for those who use the physics installers, both cars are going into the same slot......

It would be a good idea to give people a variable install option for the physics since you have multiple car mods going onto the CLK-55 slot (the BMW E92 M3 is also going into the CLK-55 slot).

It would be a good idea to give people a variable install option for the physics since you have multiple car mods going onto the CLK-55 slot (the BMW E92 M3 is also going into the CLK-55 slot).

I'm not going to release multiple installers... Cause you cannot have install options.

People will have to choose what they want really. Either that or use dredgy's performance tool and copy the physics and paste them onto the car they body swapped. You can't add new cars to TDU so people just have to choose or body swap.

Putting this car on the CLK-55 slot is going to cause problems with the Supra you just released, especially for those who use the physics installers, both cars are going into the same slot......

that's what i was going to say to:cheeky:

i would have replaced this with Weisman roadster, as it has the same RPM and top speed at stage 3 tuning(almost);)

I'm not going to release multiple installers... Cause you cannot have install options.

Then the installer app itself needs an update.

It already asks you to choose the install path, modify the app to install the physics to a user-chosen slot instead of a pre-programmed slot.

Another option is to modify TDUPE to import the physics from the installers instead of just the previously exported XML files.

Then the installer app itself needs an update.

It already asks you to choose the install path, modify the app to install the physics to a user-chosen slot instead of a pre-programmed slot.

Another option is to modify TDUPE to import the physics from the installers instead of just the previously exported XML files.

Ask Djey about his patch tool being updated, I believe he said it is possible to add extra options. With TDUPE, talk to dredgy about it. I use what's available for me to make the car install. If the options are not available then it's not going to happen.

Just because you want to body swap doesn't mean I have to update everything. The mod is meant to replace the CLK55, not any other car. Sure, body swapping is available but seriously I don't support those who body swap to another car, never have and most likely never will. Unless the tools that update it make those options available I will continue to do it the normal way.