We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Novitec Rosso

Tool831

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:imwithstupid: where does the guessing of the car bit happen??

is it in the thread of the actual car? then changed, simply because im never around when it gets posted? :zzz:

Yup, you gotta be quick.

And everyone asking for the stock 599 needs to read through the whole topic before you open your mouth, Tool already siad the original model maker wanted it kept as the Novitec Rosso version.

You could always ask Reaper to release the stock 599 that he made.....

I'm taking a break from modding this week and just after Christmas. :csmile:

Reason should be very obvious, my life is always in front of modding. There is no way that I am going to mod on Christmas. Thread will remain open, however! if people do ask where is the progress or telling me to hurry up I will lock it till im ready to come back from the xmas holidays. :)

Be assured that the mod will NOT be canceled or anything.

I thought TDUZoqqer has already done the stock 599;)

yeah, but it looks like a car from GTA VC... and he don´t think he had to improve anything on this car... so i hope for a release, which takes the really best out for TDU.

and have a really good christmas time, tool:D

nearly -16°C in germany :bananajump:

I know your not modding and things, but I am really looking forward to this car. Just a suggestion: I think it would be best replacing the 575M, as TDUZoqqer's replaced the 612 which is currently still in production. All the best.

Remember, this is the TUNED Novitec Rosso version, which means the 575 isn't powerful enough.

Besides, I hate the 612 Scag, it's an ugly Ferrari, which is a rare thing by itself.

I think i'll be replacing the 575 still. Yeah, the 612 is ugly, but i quite like 4 seat Ferraris. The 575 is not in production anymore, plus i never really liked it. Besides, i don't play online at this time, so i can change the physics of 575.

And Tool - Have a really great hollidays!