We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Christmas #1 - XCraptor beaten!

Nipper

Don't get me wrong, I wanted Joe to win the X Factor. I had no idea who he was, but when a nice looking girl is cheering him on, you just follow your "heart"! ^^

I thought this campaign against the X Factor was pointless, as it would never win, seems the bookies thought the same with odds of 150/1! They reckon the betting industry lost over £1,000,000 out of this.

Power to the people!

"If the penny hasn't dropped with folks then I hope it will soon.... Every politician right now must see what you've achieved and be twitching at the thought of what you could do with this power if it was levelled at them.... don't let it stop here - Take the power back !"

It's great and even the song isn't even that great I'm just glad Simon Cowell has been beaten. I couldn't care less about Joe, the guy sounds like a girl and also come on singing a Miley Cyrus song, Jesus if that doesn't show who Xfactor's target audience is I don't know what will.

The fact RatM generated some good contributions to Shelter and shows that people want something better than manufactured crap is brilliant and I truly hope this is the start of the downfall of these moronic reality karaoke shows.

It would have been better to have had a Christmas #1; ie a novelty song but anything is better than the crap that comes out every year from talentless no musical creativity puppets of Syco any day of the week!!

The Climb is the biggest pile of #2 ever so it's chart position is in some way poetic. :D

i'm glad that Xfactor has been beaten too, i mean, it's just stars in their eyes, but with the nerve to release a record at the end.

I wish they had chosen 'All I want for Christmas is you' or the darkness's 'Christmas Time (Don't let The Bells End)'

Nether made it to #1 :( I think if they do It next year it should be the darkness though, it's underplayed, has a blatant knob reference in the name, is teh only christmas song with a solo and isn't on sony's record label...

Yesterday was the first time I've listened to Radio 1 while not being in the car.

Listened to the Top 20 on the chart show for some reason, probably just being over-cautious as to not miss the big moment.

I think the Rage Against the Machine song is alright, not brilliant either. There's a few other of their songs which are much better and wouldn't get a stupid radio edit because of swearing. But atleast something different is at the top of the charts for once.

The Joe McElderry (sp?) forums are full of Rage Against the Machine fans trolling. Making everyone who was rooting for them look like complete imature half wits, but some of it is rather funny. Then again, 80% of the Joe fans on there seem like complete arrogant idiots so they're both as bad as one another.

Korpiklaani - Vodka for No. 1 next year imho.