We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Honda NSX Racer

weishen

Its fake for now, but its going to happen!!!

Is this real enough???

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/wp-content/gallery/honda-nsx-hsv-10-gt/honda_nsx_hsv-10_gt_supergt_race-car_01.jpg

This will replace the older generation NSX in the Super GT .

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/47875/honda-nsx-hsv-10-gt-supergt-race-car-revealed-in-leaked-image/

mod edit: Please don't double post or post images above 350KB.

I think that looks pretty awesome actually. Honda are by FAR my fave car manufacturer and I really hope the demand for a road legal version of this car will give them a hint to make proper cars again and stop faffing around with hybrids!

"Faffing around with hybrids" is bringing in the money right now, which is why they're doing it and why they cancelled production of a new road NSX, so it's doubtful they'll change their minds. But it would be quite nice to see on the road, I just don't see it getting many sales at all.

I'll bet that once it hits the race track and enough of the Japanese public sees it, there will be a heavy demand for it's release. If enough people request it, who knows, Honda might actually make it for the public! The squeaky wheel gets the grease, amiright?

I agree on that , there maybe a chance of making NSX.:D

Lets just pray and hope that Honda will make it.

"Faffing around with hybrids" is bringing in the money right now, which is why they're doing it and why they cancelled production of a new road NSX, so it's doubtful they'll change their minds. But it would be quite nice to see on the road, I just don't see it getting many sales at all.

As much as I hate Hybrids and "Hippie Mobiles" I have to agree with you:).

@ Weishen: Ok so say they make, the real question is.. Will it be available outside of Japan? ;)

@ Weishen: Ok so say they make, the real question is.. Will it be available outside of Japan? ;)

That worries me too. There are some special edition japanese cars are sold only to Japan , like Nismo Z Tune,Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec C and others ,this is a selfish act. I hope this NSX will not be like that!!