We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 Super Veloce

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theoreticly I am making new users for here

who want this car should PM Me, so unregistred users can't dload it

You could've just made it a Forum Attachment instead of a private download, that way people would still have to register on the forums to download it.

Nobody should have to PM someone just to get a car model that was supposed to be freely released in the first place.

Nobody should have to PM someone just to get a car model that was supposed to be freely released in the first place.

First time every I agree with you.. :lol:

Your inbox on TDUC only has a certain limit, I couldn't imagine getting 10 PMS per day that would just be a arse of a thing, just cause someone wants a simple SV vinyl...

Cause its like being a bully in school and saying "Haha you cant have this, until I get a PM" :oook:

So TDUZoqqer I suggest you either remove it from your first post or either just release it. It's only a vinyl there is really nothing else from what I can see that others get. Which isn't that special in my opinion cause ive done vinyls for cars before.

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

I didn't say anything about convert :) I was just suggesting/requesting/wishing that some1 would convert this beauty. Ofcourse he should ask for your permission and list you in credits, but unfortunately I can't convert cars. Not for any games. I can only give realistic handling lines (makes the car handle, accelerate and feel like the real one)

yea... first i wanted it, but that was the result:

(nobody have to say me what i did wrong)

What you've done is.... You've used stupid bump maps that's what you did. :)

On a side note, what's up with your images? I can see green in those interior shots and odd mixture of colours? :confused:

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Hey tool, since TDUZoqquer quit modding, can you overwork his LP670-4? Somehow you magically make every car perfect. I'm asking this, since you've already made a bunch of murcis (like LP650-4 etc.), so I guess you kinda like them too ^^