We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PTOTW week 29 Entry

hpluls

Congrats to Koeni (aka Village Goat) for winning! :D

This Week's Theme:

fkzim8.jpg

[Full Resolution]

Entrants:

1. Village Goat

2. HappyTreeFriend

3. EyeKatcher

4. chika.doctor

5. HighlineDSG

6. HGenXE

Rules:

1. Use whatever program you want to.

2. No voting for yourself come poll day!

3. Must be modded by you.

4. Mod the main subject, dont replace with another car etc.

5. Winner gets a cookie and chooses next weeks theme.

6. If one person wins twice in a row, the one he voted will choose next weeks theme.

7.Entrants must be less than 350kb in filesize!

8. If you wish to change your entry, please just edit your original post and replace the old pic with your new one.

Closing Date: Friday 8 / 01

Changed my entry, made a new one:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

What's done:

-Lowered

-New rims (MX5 Superlight donor)

-New rear bumper, diffuser and exhaust (Megane RS donor)

-New side skirt (M3 donor)

-New black paint with some decals.. (myself :D )

-No door handle, no GTI badge

-Blacked taillights

-Added M3 vent above the front wheel..

Again, subtle changes, has some mistakes (front wheel mainly), but I like it.. :)

Koeni, nice work! Like the Stig! The car reminds me of a Seat Ibiza, not the newest one.. ;)

There are some good entries this week, gonna be a tough choice voting.. :D

OLD ENTRY

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Mods

- Rims

- Color

- Taillights

- Added lights

- Two double exhausts

- License plate removed, replaced with blue gradient

- Upper trunk panel replaced with blue gradient

I worked on this last night when no one posted. These all look kind of the same but mine looks like crap compared to others lol. Btw this is my first PTOTW, so I hope I win. :drool:

Changed my entry, made a new one:

Cut some of the newly placer Golf R exhaust system, so it follows the shape of the orginal one. And darken it a bit. Also, the blue paint is very intensed and dark and you've painted the vent on the side. There are some edges on the border between the black and blue paint. Good entry overal, could use some adjusting of the new parts (darkening, cutting and etc.) :)

uhm, :)

Very badly fitted front rim. The copy-paste on the exhausts would work, if yor cropped out the unnecessery bits (like the light parst bellow the pipe). The F1 logo doesn't follow the car's line, you should lower it a bit from it's right side. And turn the opacity of those blue stripes down. They look a bit unreal.

@EyeKatcher, nice job as usual. Very clean and sylish. Love that difusor + exhausts, can you give me the donor?

Very badly fitted front rim. The copy-paste on the exhausts would work, if yor cropped out the unnecessery bits (like the light parst bellow the pipe). The F1 logo doesn't follow the car's line, you should lower it a bit from it's right side. And turn the opacity of those blue stripes down. They look a bit unreal.

I wasn't finish..

it does!

I have/had! but i couldn do it too much, but it wasnt that easy to see because of the door-lines...

updated it now..

@EyeKatcher, nice job as usual. Very clean and sylish. Love that difusor + exhausts, can you give me the donor?

"uhm", the donor of the exhaustsystem is another golf which i did some months ago...but let me look if i can find the "real" donor =)

and thanks^^

i think all of the entries this week are much better in quality than all the weeks before! i like it!

@HGenXE your entry is good too! but i would delete the lighted things and would put something on the side of the car because it looks very empty...but nice job!

"uhm",[/color] the donor of the exhaustsystem is another golf which i did some months ago...but let me look if i can find the "real" donor =)

and thanks^^

i think all of the entries this week are much better in quality than all the weeks before! i like it!

@HGenXE your entry is good too! but i would delete the lighted things and would put something on the side of the car because it looks very empty...but nice job!

uhm, you uhm'ed :D

see.. it's not just me :rolleyes:

Mine sucks rofl:cry:

It doesn't suck at all, what you've done is good, i agree with eyekatcher about the light things though, maybe 1 or 2, but not a load like you have right now. I also agree that it's looking pretty empty right now, you need to make it so it's almost unrecognisable, or a big change that'll wow the voters :)

Edit: I like highlines entry koen, the writing on the proper logo is more diagonal, but it certainly isn't anything worth complaining about. Good work :)

Cut some of the newly placer Golf R exhaust system, so it follows the shape of the orginal one. And darken it a bit. Also, the blue paint is very intensed and dark and you've painted the vent on the side. There are some edges on the border between the black and blue paint. Good entry overal, could use some adjusting of the new parts (darkening, cutting and etc.) :)

Hehe, it's not from Golf R, it's from Mazda MX5 Superlight Concept.. ;)

Yeah, it could get a bit more work. I thought about doing gold-ish or some other paint instead of blue.. May look a bit more into it. Some edges? You mean the white line? The line is purposely made.. :)

Thanks for the comment, it's appreciated.. ;)

I'm thinking now, this ain't my final entry, it'll get more work.. :)

EDIT: Posted new final entry.. :)