We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS - Camaro LS7 Concept

Tool831

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would if I knew how.. :sulk:

I have no idea how to make them bigger, I will experiment though. ;) Cause I do want them bigger aswell I agree with you.

Dont you just scale FORK_RL,RR,FR,FL but make sure you have Affect Children ticked. Any way thats how i did mine.

I would if I knew how.. :sulk:

I have no idea how to make them bigger, I will experiment though. ;) Cause I do want them bigger aswell I agree with you.

Can't you change the replacement to a car with bigger rims? iirc the GTO body-swaps on the CLS-55 AMG with no major ride height changes(Which has big rims).

i wish i could play with it soon but i have a huge problem

I accidentally pressed the start new game button. How can I get back my saved files? Is there a possibility? Pls tell me

Anybody, somebody... i really need help

thanks

i wish i could play with it soon but i have a huge problem

I accidentally pressed the start new game button. How can I get back my saved files? Is there a possibility? Pls tell me

Anybody, somebody... i really need help

thanks

did you save the new game? if so.. you can just download a "save game" file. just google it;)

thank you!

especially for putting this on the gto. excellent choice!!!

yesterday i tried the challenger but i didnt wanna give up the aston so i did it manually onto the 300 srt, but i messed it up big time. i dont really know this physics thing yet and i got an aston with challenger name and a challenger with chrysler name...but this time you did the best choice ever, camaro on gto. perfect