We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 *Updated version released*

Tool831

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will it have interior colors?

Yes. :)

Nice! But the roof looks wrong..... any chance of a Convertible?

Roof looks wrong? Well go to EAgames/Slightly mad studio's and let them know. After all they did use real car images and saw the car themself. ;)

Oh and no there won't be a convertible version. I like the hardtop. :cheeky:

Basically, The NFS-Shift model Viper is just a Convertible with the Soft-Top roof(Made to look like a Hardtop) The real Viper coupe has a different rear end, and other various things.

Your point is?

Cause im still not gonna do it. :p I like it how it is.

Its not correct, but oh well, I can always just use the Atari one....

For god sake you winge like a little three year old over everything Tool does and then if he doesn't put a good car replacement you winge about that as well. I reckon you should grow up and stop acting like this all the time. Everytime I see a post in Tool's mod threads it's always you complaining about something.

Plus some people will like the car with the roof being on and Tool is not going to do the car without the roof just to please you, sorry. :rolleyes:

Mod looks good but it isn't a viper srt10 coupe, it's a viper srt10 with a hard top:D.

The rear look ugly compared to a real sr10t coupe:sulk:.

This is only my opinion but I think you'd rather make the version without the roof.

Edit:

For god sake you winge like a little three year old over everything Tool does and then if he doesn't put a good car replacement you winge about that as well. I reckon you should grow up and stop acting like this all the time. Everytime I see a post in Tool's mod threads it's always you complaining about something.

Plus some people will like the car with the roof being on and Tool is not going to do the car without the roof just to please you, sorry.

I completely agree with you but I also think when making constructive remarks that allows to change the modding in the right direction.

And in the case of this mod problem (major) is that it's not a dodge viper SRT10.

It is rather a hybrid between a Coupe and Convertible.

I also prefer the coupe version.

But the model from NFS SHIFT was completely screwed up.

May be that the model outside from nfs undercover, with the interior from nfs shift would be the best solution for the real Dodge Viper SRT10 coupe ;)

The interior look really good

I love the rims and size of tires (look cool)

I am just going to throw in my two cents here...how the heck can you people tell the difference?

I have seen Vipers in real life. Convertible and coupe. And with the exception of one lacking a roof, I can't discern any differences. In Vegas there were a line of Vipers all apparently different versions (one an SRT-8) and I couldn't tell the difference at all.

You people are waay to observant over every little detail over every little model of car. It's insane. They all looke the bloody same - the LP670 is just a LP640 with a spoiler and some stickers. But according to zoqqer's development thread the steering wheel on an LP670 is not the same as that on an LP640. I've been in the cockpit of an LP670 and did not notice the error on the mod until someone pointed it out.

Obviously, I am not the most observant person and I may not pay as much attention to cars as I get to use them every week. So I'll take my point a little out cotnext and focus it onto something I am genuinely interested in...aircraft.

I can name hundreds of different planes off the top of my head - I have to be the only person in the world who can tell the difference between each variant of the 737 just by looking and I probably know my way around my Cessna 150 than the people who built it do. But, if someone in the Flight Simulator community was to get an existing model of the Boeing 737-800 and converted it into a P8 Poseidon but forgot to change the winglets to the 767 style...I wouldn't care at all. I would still fly the plane in FSX and just have fun with it.

So who cares what this Viper looks like...because to me it looks like a Viper Coupe. I don't know exactly what the average age on this forum is - I thought most people would've been adults when I first joined - but I'm assuming from the way everyone carries on over every little detail of every car you are either all kids, or you are all retired and belong to some fastidious car club. I'm guessing the former.

So I have some advice to enjoy this mod, and all other mods which door handles might be the wrong shape or the rims are the wrong size - get a life. Get a job, get a girlfriend, get friends, go out, forget the condoms, experiment with drugs...whatever it is kids do these day. Then when you get home, you're generally too tired or too drunk to pay attention to a digital headlight that's 2 inches to the left of where it should be.

And before you all call me a hypocrit for writing this - the only reason I am typing this extremely long semi-rant at this hour is because I'm out of Malibu.

Very nice Mod Tool. :)

Best thing to do with this kid is to simple put him on ignore like I did. He drives me mad.

Why?

The conversion is once again perfect:lol:.

The problem is not Tool 'but EA games

didnt say that. I was saying is that i realy like this NFS verson of the Viper. All those people that are saying that Tool should make the roadster verson shuld be happy for what Tool are already making. in other word's, be satisfied with what Tool are making. if he likes it, and want to make it, then thats his choice.

Edit: ++ for those of you guys who are saying that viper don't have a roof like that. then look at this

sorry for being an arse to some of u, but this is the hard fact;)

Plus some people will like the car with the roof being on and Tool is not going to do the car without the roof just to please you, sorry. :rolleyes:

Chill David, Shy Guy is actually right this time. He's not whining about anything either, I got surprised he actually acted polite. The car is messed up and I don't blame tool for it, he's done a good work but I know that if he wanted to he could make an effort to do the correct SRT-10 Coupe or at least a roadster. If he doesn't want to, fine by me... But flaming Shy Guy for something he's actually right about is childish IMO...

Hybrid between a Coupe and Convertible.

exactly...

@Dredgy You may not notice, but people who's actually a big fan of any car notices the difference between each model.

@BMW_RobertL_93 - Thats a non-factory made conversion ;) Hybrid Coupe-Convert Vipers don't officially exist (And I hope it never will) :p

Right.. :)

Just so it ends the whole entire ranting, I will just do a convertible. (As much I hate it)

why why why, i was silent. this was more original and stylish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vert with a hard top....

so sorry. i really hoped i finally see a cool viper.

but dont get me wrong, i accept your choice, i just dont like this as much as the one you originally intended to do.