We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 *Updated version released*

Tool831

First to download the Viper Convertible, but physics show some error on FF: "The file you are attempting to download is not currently available on our servers or is being processed. Please try your download in a few minutes."

Neat looking car.. :)

Yeah, Filefront has been playing up lately. I really don't know why.

If you can I suggest get it from MediaFire, if that doesn't work Ill reupload just like I got the Camaro SS to work again. :)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

camera and ik?

Just use the autoinstaller and all will be fine.. :D

Yeah, Filefront has been playing up lately. I really don't know why.

If you can I suggest get it from MediaFire, if that doesn't work Ill reupload just like I got the Camaro SS to work again. :)

Okay, thanks.. :)

EDIT: FileFront works now.. :)

Great mod as usual! :) I installed the Convertible without decals and Hardtop with decals.

The best 3 camera's I found for this car were the Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 Coupe, Mazda MX-5 and Pontiac Solstice.

There's a bug though with the driver position.... its slanted, I tried lots and lots of different IK's but none of them worked... |: that aside the mod is great overall. (Although the Mazda MX-5 IK made the guy look a lot more upright than the other IK's)

Waaaay off topic, sorry Tool.

No. They do not exist in the game. The Rims and gauges do, as does the physics data, but the models themselves do not exist. And if you try to make them exist (me and Djey have both tried independently) you just get the boring red and yellow default car.

All the ones mentioned (which are available as DLC on the 360), plus some others including the AC 427 and Mazda MX-5.

Yeah, they have the slots, they don't have any 3D models though. And if you try to apply a 3D model - it fails. Djey and myself have discussed it briefly and there would be ways to add models to these slots, but much more research is required and it won't be happening soon.

And awesome release Tool - lots of different versions all released at once :O

Thanks for the information, now i got even more excited...AC 427...as a widebody Cobra?

Please somebody do the Cobra, because that is something we REALLY need. I mean we have an AC, but no Cobra in this game? Yes, this is a request, (yes in the wrong thread, but i know you would understand) maybe in the name of all of us, who have petrol in our veins ;)

Wow, great release Tool, this VPR really looks hot!!!! Thanks

[...]The best 3 camera's I found for this car were the Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 Coupe, Mazda MX-5 and Pontiac Solstice.

There's a bug though with the driver position.... its slanted, I tried lots and lots of different IK's but none of them worked...[...]

Mazda's camera is not bad, but I think TVR Sagaris is better. As for IK, I can't find anything that works well.

There's a bug though with the driver position.... its slanted,

Yeah, I knew about it. Though on my game everytime I tried to correct it, the head still was in the same position.

I'll work on the update of this soon, though will take abit. (Takes me awhile to upload 4 mods)

• 9 months later...