We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DC300m02: NEW !!!Suzuki GSXR 1000 2009 V1.1 NEW!!

rollingtheboy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I find this sound (DrG....)? It was used in version 1.0, for which there is no link anywhere. Sorry for my speech, I say unfortunately poorly in English. I think you can understand me:)

Thoroughly searched the forum, I found. Thank you all for your help:)

• 1 month later...

Some Pics for you biki'n Speedfreaks

Hi Guys!

I hope this is the right place to post up some Pics.

Enjoy:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

If you like it, please feel free to leave a Comment. :)

Cheers from Germany

R.

HELP! I tried to install this i got a install error half trough and now my TDU crashes. How can i change it back, i think the phisics where implemented in Tdu thats whi it crashes, but how cand i change it back? Ive done alot of cars/phisics/ennviroment mods installed so i dont wanna reinstall the game and everithing, please is there a way to fix this, cand i somehow change the phisic maker/name/model to original? :(

Can i force the unistaller to start and undo evrithing? ..

EDIT2 just changed name of the unistall to install ran the installer until finished, but same error. The ironic thing is that i dont even am crazy about motor bikes but i loved this one so much i wanted to try it. Serves my right now in screwed badly and probably noone whill help.

hi,

use Database Editor in latest Modding Tools to check your database. You can try to fix it, or report errors here.

Thanks.

Thanks for the asnwer, can u give me more detailed instruction what shoud i do? Anyhow thanks for the sugestions il try it and see what i can do, if u can please give some intructions.

Edit: i installed it whent to the vehicle manager but i have an error when i want to load someting "unable to load vehicle data" The database editor works but there is one problem, i dont have abackup, and i dont supose i can find one somewhere right?

Thanks for the asnwer, can u give me more detailed instruction what shoud i do? Anyhow thanks for the sugestions il try it and see what i can do, if u can please give some intructions.

Edit: i installed it whent to the vehicle manager but i have an error when i want to load someting "unable to load vehicle data" The database editor works but there is one problem, i dont have abackup, and i dont supose i can find one somewhere right?

You can't use Vehicle Manager as long as your database is corrupted.

But you can use check feature in Database Editor to seek for faults in your files.

From main window:

Database > Current > Load > Tools > Check database... > Check

is the way to go :)

You don't need a clean backup to check, but you'll have to get one to fix.

You can find a clean one in 1.68b patch, download link into this forum.

Again, you can post checking results here for sake of investigation.

Good luck :D

Hi. Well i had no way to fix it after all tries with modding tools and renaming files editing databse etc with TDUPE, so i did what i had to, saved any settings and camera/ik-s in a world pad and the uninstaleed and installed the hole thing again, it toock 3 hours but at least i got it to work.

Ive lost the error ive recieved when installing but i found the same error at another mod so il puttit here straigh from the log maybe it helps.

23.11.2010 21:48:11 - Running instruction #1 from group 'Required': ...

> 23.11.2010 21:48:13 - Running instruction #2 from group 'Required': ...

> 23.11.2010 21:48:13 - Running instruction #3 from group 'Required': ...

> 23.11.2010 21:48:13 - Running instruction #4 from group 'Required': ...

> 23.11.2010 21:48:13 - Running instruction #5 from group 'Required': ...

> 23.11.2010 21:48:13 - Exception spotted: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

> 23.11.2010 21:48:13 - Instruction #5 ended with error.

> 23.11.2010 21:48:13 - Patch halted because of an error.

> 23.11.2010 21:48:13 - No collected messages.

When this happens the installer stops but the phisics and other things are edited. I dont know why this error , most installers work fine.

And thanks again Djey you are a cool guy, sorry for the offtopic

@Djey no im positive i recieved the same "given key not present problem" Oh one more thing if i backup the entire Database directory and someting goes wrong again am i able to restore the game just by moving it back or it will still crash? I mean is there someting you can backup that will restore your game without reinstall in such situations.

Reporting does nothing since the responses are u dont have latest patch good bye or such. I wanted only to know how to backup al files so if someting dies again i didnt had to reinstall the whole thing. If your upset im sorry since your the only one that tried to help.

• 2 weeks later...
first, you install the officiel 1.66a patch, and then, install the non official 1.68b, its the better and it allows you to install great mods without your game to freeze

What about the crack?

I have removed the game, then applied the 1.66a and 1.68b patch, and then cracked the game. After that, I had problems with the game. It starts and white screen appears. What should I do?