We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano

Tool831

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

"Yay! I am using a rubbish mod but at least I have textured window wipers." :nanananana:

Yeah i'm using a nice 3D model but there isn't texture :thumbsup:

Ferrari 599 - Z06? Hmm.. Those are completely from different games and car brand and well nearly everything. So that is really irrelevant. :) May I ask though why is it so so important to have window wipers textures/bright? They don't do anything.:oook:

To start I compared your z06 and that of minime891.

For me every detail is important. If you want a perfect mod.

It's like the logo for the Z06 don't do anything.

But it's better with.

This is not just about color, but texture mapping.

Do not accept help or suggestions from others is in my opinion a bad thing.

There is never a bug on your mods, everything is absolutely perfect:rolleyes:.

If you do not see the difference in this picture, so I understand why there is no importance has added a texture on the windshield wipers.

EA game texture (that you use):

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Google image texture logo:

About rims i think it's better in the second picture.

Good job Tool! The rim/wheel size is perfect, maybe you can try to resize the "under spoiler" (I don't know how you call the part highlighted in blue in the Camaro picture) of your 599 because it looks bigger than the rest of the car

this is the picture for let understand you what I mean ;)

Awesome Car!!!

One Question, the screens are from TDU Right?? What a Graphic Detail, there is a patch, mods or hack for have this wonderful graphic???

I think for the first and second picture,

he uses a photo software (colors aren't natural),and when you reduce the image size you also decreases the effect of aliasing ;)

Good job Tool! The rim/wheel size is perfect, maybe you can try to resize the "under spoiler" (I don't know how you call the part highlighted in blue in the Camaro picture) of your 599 because it looks bigger than the rest of the car

this is the picture for let understand you what I mean ;)

i was thinking about the same thing, and i didnt know either how to tell. :confused: that was my first impression.

i was thinking about the same thing, and i didnt know either how to tell. :confused: that was my first impression.

Ohhh the 599 side skirts more shorter to go with the length of the car, yeah sure I can do/fix that to make it smaller. :)

----------

For those just wondering about my screens, I run TDU in:

1366 by 768|16XQ AA|HDR then for colours I have a tree/environment mod that makes the tree's darker and more realistic, same goes for the roads.

Only thing I do to my images is make them sharper and resize then add a border with my username.

------------

To start I compared your z06 and that of minime891.

For me every detail is important. If you want a perfect mod.

It's like the logo for the Z06 don't do anything.

But it's better with.

This is not just about color, but texture mapping.

Do not accept help or suggestions from others is in my opinion a bad thing.

There is never a bug on your mods, everything is absolutely perfect:rolleyes:.

If you do not see the difference in this picture,

About rims i think it's better in the second picture.

A few things.

1. Your rims you may like but they aint the orignal rims so sure your edited RUF rims may look good on it but my Z06 is stock.

2. I don't like people comparing mods, it really makes me think thats all everyone does.

3. Ive already said there is a windscreen wiper texture also reason I couldn't give a damn about it (To make it brighter) is cause there is no use, I mean who zooms up in 'Photo mode' and takes a photo of them..

4. Textures are from NFS Shift, so really if you have a problem with them tell EAgames. I don't find anything wrong with their textures and if I did I would edit them.

5. If you have a problem about a car non relevent to the 599 Thread post it in the correct section. Don't start comparing mods in another thread for complete offtopic

6. I do take suggestions from others otherwise I wouldn't be asking about the rim/wheel dimensions for the 599 if they are acceptable.

------------------------------------------------

Ontopic:

Seeing there is a great deal of people liking the rim/wheel size, ill keep them like it. :) Thanks for letting me know what you think. :cheeky:

To Tools question:

That second rims dimension is way better than on first screens. It looks more realistic and oryginal :P . Anyway what car will be swapped? 575M, Spaghetti or F430? Don't tell me that it will be Vette...

:mad: it's Scaglietti not Spaghetti!

however the best choise imho is the 575M because she's the "mother" of the 599 Fiorano

I hope Tool that you'll replace a Ferrari :)

:mad: it's Scaglietti not Spaghetti!

however the best choise imho is the 575M because she's the "mother" of the 599 Fiorano

I hope Tool that you'll replace a Ferrari :)

stop talking about food, im getting hungry here:drool:

and i prefer the 612 to be replaced. but its not my call.