We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

bugatti EB110

mercedes

• 3 weeks later...
i always wanted that bugatti (in blue of course :) ) but i don't have a 3d model. if i find one i will make it![/quote

That would be great!:thumbsup:

Bugatti Veyron(BG) says he has it? maybe you could check with him... I will look for a good 3d model!

Is this a 3d model that can be used? -> http://gfx-3d-model.blogspot.com/2008/07/bugatti-eb110.html

i always wanted that bugatti (in blue of course :) ) but i don't have a 3d model. if i find one i will make it![/quote

That would be great!:thumbsup:

Bugatti Veyron(BG) says he has it? maybe you could check with him... I will look for a good 3d model!

Is this a 3d model that can be used? -> http://gfx-3d-model.blogspot.com/2008/07/bugatti-eb110.html

i tried it, it has issues with the polys, and it doesn't have proper interior. it will be very hard to find a model with interior. i can make one, but it will take months (i'm busy) and it will be not accurate (made from photos)

i have a suggestion, concerning the models, i now that it will be negatively accepted by the moderators and other members:

why don't we buy the models? somebody will make a paypal account (administrator, ect.), and everybody, who wants that model into the game will donate 1-2dollars or euros. when 50-60 people want the car and donate 1 euro, the people, who own the account will buy the model and expert modders can make the car in no time. (also it will be the end with low-poly interiors, exteriors, textures....)

i don't think, that for the most people here, donating 1dollar will be a problem... i don't know. its just a thought. :)

imagine maserati grand turismo, ferrari f50, 485 italia...

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

i found another model which is better, it can be done, i want your opinions. i till be hard work (i still have to fix some polys, obejcts) and if you want to do it, don't expect 1 week mod. it will take time. also there is no interior, although i have some interior textures.

in conclusion: i can make it, but it will not be perfect mod (maybe low poly interior)

Cheers!

i found another model which is better, it can be done, i want your opinions. i till be hard work (i still have to fix some polys, obejcts) and if you want to do it, don't expect 1 week mod. it will take time. also there is no interior, although i have some interior textures.

in conclusion: i can make it, but it will not be perfect mod (maybe low poly interior)

Cheers!

Well, something is much better than nothing. IMO, so long as the exterior is decent that's good enough, but still, the interior will be missed.

Well, something is much better than nothing. IMO, so long as the exterior is decent that's good enough, but still, the interior will be missed.

it will still have interior, low poly though....

but haven't we played for years exterior games only? :) from nfs5 there is no game with interior...