We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1999 Honda S2000 (Physics V1.1)

Tool831

• Replies 160
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SLK_350_F_01.bnk put the S2000 rim on that, should work. :)

Well I replaced that and the wheel stays the same. I found out the correct wheel is AMG10_F_01.bnk which, unfortunately, is the SL65 AMG wheel. That means if you replace that wheel, both cars will have the same wheels.. shame. Doesn't look right having a Mercedes with Honda rims right :)

Physics V1.1. Released

Description:

This physics update will completely install the car and the full custom physics. This is due to a new .BTRQ file to allow a higher RPM, the digital dial is also tweaked to allow the new RPM without it having any issue's.

The car also includes a new car sound for the higher RPM, if I kept the orignal sound it would sound really terrible cause sounds only support the orignal RPM it was built for. The new sound is the Lotus Exige it was the closest sound I could get to go with the RPM. Urban is working on a proper S2000 Sound which will support these physics/RPM. For main physics I have corrected the gear ratio's to complete new ones as the old physics where using the old gears. I also corrected the HP RPM and Torque RPM.

Please do not! Think the car has/is newer then the one without proper physics they are both the same still without any new things added.

Hey Tool can i ask why you made the evoX and the Supra 5 speed? there both 6 speed cars IRL, lol i was drivin down the road in the supra, went to shift to 6th, there was none, then my feeling of joy as i was driving my favorite went away as soon as the car bounced back to neutral :( can you fix this? or at the very least tell me how to fix it myself?

• 2 weeks later...

hey Tool831 great mod i just have 1 question... where can i tune the Honda..... its not a the jap. tuners or the german tuners.. (btw i have 1.67d)????

Hey Tool can i ask why you made the evoX and the Supra 5 speed? there both 6 speed cars IRL, lol i was drivin down the road in the supra, went to shift to 6th, there was none, then my feeling of joy as i was driving my favorite went away as soon as the car bounced back to neutral :( can you fix this? or at the very least tell me how to fix it myself?

i believe you have to use TDU modding tools.. but ask tool on the steps...

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bring an old threa back up but 1stly, amazing mod and thanks for it. But for some reason, it won't work. Both versions, with or without physics. It crashes on the intro screen. Once uninstalled, works fine again =(. Can anyone give me a hand here please because the AP1 is my dream car? (Seriously is! I WANT ONE AND MOD IT!)

• 2 weeks later...