We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post (kickass) onboard recordings links here and get a free sound mod! :DDD (DEFAULT VEHICLES ONLY)

Doctor G.

Since the tdu F430 ferrari sound is a pussy:lol:!!! a real 430 scuderia sound will be gr8t....

Well i've released one already, plus there are like 29838754 sound mods for that car so I don't see it as a priority.

But is don't realistic and other sounds sucks.

Here is good quali. I think :

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Well I know it's not in-game, but since this is the best sounding ferrari ever made, I thought I'd mention it. The F355. I can post a shitload of videos about it (not sure if they'd be good), but I've seen some YT videos about a Forza 3 gameplay with the F355, and it sounded pretty realistic. Any chance you could convert it from there?

Pros: No wind noise or anything at all.

Cons: It's not in game by default (but let's be honest, it wouldn't be the first 1 :P)

EDIT:

+1 for the F430. I'm using a very nice sound for it right now, however it doesn't really sound like the real one.

hi. Sorry for my english i'm french

i now this not exxelent sound for a lotus esprit (beacause in 1 , it's the sound of the esprit GT) But i read about all post and no one post yet for this car so ...

If You want i can continue my research but maybe it's good if U are french send me a PM

First of all, I really appreciate your efforts to post a complete set of sources for all the samples that I need to do (startup, idle and onboard). it's not something that everyone thinks about and it's too bad because they leave it to me in general. I'm not sure I can do something with the first link but I'll give it a try anyway. Now, if you really want to, you can keep trying to find a good source for a regular Esprit V8 sound, I would be glad to work on this one.

I found this one for the Esprit.

is a vid of 0-90mph, and the guy does 2 accelerations ( 1 at the start, and the 3rd gear is like a weird sound idk why, and 1 at the last of the video of only 3rd gear i think)

The thing is that, I don't know if is enough material, and I think it's the only good video on youtube, because there's another one but, the stupid man talks -.- oh, however I found a video that it makes low rpms and well the guy talks a bit but then is all sound. ( 1500/2000RPM mantaining it)

Sorry man but this is not good for me, too low-fi.

Here is good quali. I think :

No good either.

Well I know it's not in-game, but since this is the best sounding ferrari ever made, I thought I'd mention it. The F355. I can post a shitload of videos about it (not sure if they'd be good), but I've seen some YT videos about a Forza 3 gameplay with the F355, and it sounded pretty realistic. Any chance you could convert it from there?

Pros: No wind noise or anything at all.

Cons: It's not in game by default (but let's be honest, it wouldn't be the first 1 :P)

Nope. I don't want people to post for non default cars. I know it happened before but not now it's over, due to the excessive amount of rubbish posted (also, I don't support those who modify the specs of the cars online and I don't want to deal with different redlines etc. that I don't use myself). Ok, I still make sounds for non default cars but I find the sources by myself, and I only do it because the real good quality that I would need for the default cars is so rare that sometimes I just cannot resist to make any sound when I find something truly exciting.

Hi!

can you make a sound for pagani zonda r?

here is the preview for sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6z5PMLMqwE&feature=related

thanks

AHAHAH this is the best of the year!

So what do you say for the F430 or the F355?

I don't like the F430 in TDU, it's easy and boring and I never drive it, so I'm not motivated to work hours on it plus I'm still waiting for a KICKASS source (of a REGULAR F430).

Thanks all.

here you can find the start sound

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=KK0AOSGubXA&feature=related

i post this one for all sound lovers (l)

and after 1 hour of research I only found this too low sound

you can maybe do something but U are not a magician lol

its so "déprimant"

I think there a no good sound for this car if you can do something with all video i sent you, U are a very big boss lol

The reasons are told 6 posts above yours (you ever read the other posts?) plus I don't have to justify myself anyway, the title is explicit enough, or do I have to use enormous red capital letters? I'm really thinking about closing this thread once and for all now... Just 2 or 3 more posts like that and I'm done with it, seriously.

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Yes I know this isn't a standard TDU car, but this video is pretty good I guess.

Ferrari 599xx:

Can you make something out of this?

Tool has already made the car, I've already finished the physics, all we need now is a proper sound mod. :D

And not sure if this is possible, but if you make it, please make it rev till 9200 RPM (the real 599xx unleashes 720 BHP at 9000 RPM)

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

And who said that's an F430 or a 599 GTB? That's an 599xx, and if that's a bad video, where you can only hear the engine sound, from inside the car, then every video is crap.

What kind of stuff are you smoking exactly? It's still a non-default car and that's all what matters, 599x or 666z or anything... Seems like it's impossible to have a normal conversation with you. Now if you think you can judge about the quality better than me then do it yourself with your little hands and stop polluting this thread with your fruitless presence.

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Yeah I didn't mean to ahm... hurt your feelings? wtf... well you know

It's just I don't understand, if you can only hear the engine, without any background noise, without music and if it's inside the car, why wouldn't it be good. And yes I can accept if you don't want to make it :)

None of these are ok, engine is either too low or too loud (you really think I can do something with the 4th link?)... I wouldn't open a thread to find good sources if I could make a sound mod from such material. Conclusion : I don't need 5 bad videos but just one, a good one.

Here is a beta version from the "best crappy video" that I've found so far : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuaEbMROhBg

The sound of the engine in the original video is much better than in your links and the mod is still average (maybe a beta release soon).

EDIT : Video has been deleted by mistake.

EDIT : RELEASED VERSION HERE : http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?p=354567#post354567