We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Guide to Getting all Roads

Jusmar

the surface roads are easy, its all the freeway on and off ramps that get to be a pain.

it will take a while, lots of roads to cover. great time to find your favorite car

one thing...when you hit the last mile or so of the road leading to the race track, it will not change color on the map. no matter how many times you drive it...so dont worry about that

I have the Tdu Map, so is there any codes or tips I can use in it? Also i got to 95 roads found on my last profile, and is the House really worth all this?:crying:

PS: im currently at 79 roads found.

There isn't anything special about the house, but its cool. Like I said before though, just drive, you will eventually get all the roads(Thats what I did:))

. great time to find your favorite car

Yeah Mines the Mclaren GTR Stage 3

I know its a 7 yr old's car but I can handle its acceleration and wheel spin better than the Enzo or S7.

Also Is there a code to the map like how the counted roads are darker than the others or theres little red or green dots next to roads(pics coming).

Ps: I hit the 5k mile mark and have 80 Roads to go. :eek:

• 4 weeks later...

Yup. I just had to start over myself due to a HDD wipe. I got the Trans Am and am just driving the roads. heh. Only real 'plan' at this point is get the paintshop so I can get rid of the white, but other then that? Just having fun, listening to tunes, lugging down the 455 in 3rd and 4rth and driving.

• 2 weeks later...

Cruise... a LOT. I found ALL of them and believe me, after doing all the races, finding garages and houses and all that lot, LAST thing I wanted to do was cruise for bloody roads.... BUT there is way to do it. Step by steeep, one after another, calmly and I tenaciously driving. It helps having a fast car but not too fast - Corvette ZO6 is a great handler and has its top speed all right :)

Anyway, I did them by looking what I needed to drive through first and pallning my route across one square of map to another covering all roads I could find along the way. City centre is a proper pain in arse but its doable. Then in country side, drive to a junction, TURN and drive till next one then TURN again. After you have reached next bit of road you know already, you will have to go back to the first one and carry on doing this. If you have like 95%+ it gets real tricky, its usually all the simple anal stuff like motorway exits that HAVE to be driven thorugh. When you approach one of your last bits of road, game should recognize your efforts and reward you with 100% uncovering all those TINY bits you had missing but only with 99,9% :)