We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Boats/Planes In TDU2?

From the TDU2.com website, it looks like there might be boats/planes in TDU2. I get this idea because there are multiple pictures of boats, water, and planes. I had this idea that we might be able to travel away from the island that the game is based on. For example, if the game is in Hawaii again, we might be able to go to a different state via plane or boat. And remember, it is Test Drive UNLIMITED. What are your thoughts?

I'd love for there to be a plane or boat you can take from Ibiza to Oahu:) That would be superb if Atari and Eden did it.

Agreed, I can't live without Oahu :) I mean Ibiza is cool and stuff but...

And I would say yes to the planes and boats...but only so they take you from 1 place to another.

It's Test DRIVE Unlimited, Not Test FLIGHT or Test SAILING Unlimited.

Maybe there could be a whole series like sea trial unlimited or something like that lol.The airplane idea isn't really good in my mind because you cant interact with anyone in the sky other than crashing into someone...

It's Test DRIVE Unlimited, Not Test FLIGHT or Test SAILING Unlimited.

True, but it also says unlimited, so where do you stop?

It'll never happen but I like the idea, the boats especially. I'd love to chase down a Cigarette speed boat in a Ferrari along a coastal road in a sort of Top Gear esque race. It'd be epic fun.