We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

three

Eudemon

Well if you haven't noticed by now - and to be honest if you haven't then seriously think about getting professional help -we have updated our style like we said we would into something less ...er graphic intensive to before and basically we hope you like it.

We've tested it in Firefox, Opera, Chrome, IE8/7/6 and Safari but not on a Mac yet so Mac owners let us know how it works (or doesnt!) on your end cheers!

There's still some small addendums to be made but for the most part three is live, you guys said you liked the flow of the last one so we did our best to keep it and well... hope we succeeded.

Changes in structure amongst other more important requirements will be coming on board also in the next couple of days to make the board a lot more user friendly and friendly. I'm getting tired of the Mod Shop turning into a place to argue for some people and this is going to stop right now or else the Mod Shop will be only open on Bank Holidays and Sundays. You've been warned!

We are also going to be introducing the Speshul subscription to our members in the next few days so if you were interested back when it's first mentioned and want to help keep TDUCk alive, well and swimming then this is going to be one of the best ways of making that happen. :)

Anyway I'm knackered, gonna take a rest and hit some miles on TDU believe it or not so peace out guys and thanks a lot for your continued support and I look forward to being with and annoying the hell out of yous for the forseeable future!

Best Regards

Diablo & the TDU Central team

:bparty:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks fantastic Diablo, much much better than the previous layout and look.

Personally I like it because it seems much more user friendly and it also looks much cleaner and less crammed. Congrats on the work. ;)

While you are at this, you reckon you could bring back the post count for each user to each post? The side looks sort of bare without it.

Don't take this the wrong way guys but i dont like it. makes the site look very basic & slapped together. beforehand the forum had custom icons & everything now it just looks like someone just started using Vbulletin for the first time & just used the basic icons etc. but i guess if it uses less bandwidth & other people like it then thats good. I just personally dont like how the forum looks now.

The default style can be selected at the bottom left of your page. You should also be able to find the old theme but I'm not too sure about that. Compare to your hearts content!

Lol, I miss the PTOTW pictures as the banner.

Also HGen, 'three' just means version 3/v3 of the style we've had on this forum.

Aah. Gotcha.

What's with those ugly unmatching colors under the banner on top?

Cheers guys and Shadow compare the Default Style to this one and you will see how different it looks, seriously have you ever tried to style something like this yourself?

@HGen: It's essentially a mini horizon just to separate the banner from the navigation.

@Eden: Thank you!

@Mike: Thanks buddy.

@Woody: Yeah that's one of the little changes still to be made in places. Thinking of adding Posts up there also.