We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Off-Road Driving?

Speed 12

Off-Road Driving...I remeber i used to play a russian game Uaz 4x4 Racing.In that game there was an option for 4x4 or 4x2(front or rear).I think there should be this option in TDU2.First of all on highways i get more speed on 4x2 rear traction , and second of all fuel consumption is lower on 4x2 than on 4x4.

Off-Road Driving...I remeber i used to play a russian game Uaz 4x4 Racing.In that game there was an option for 4x4 or 4x2(front or rear).I think there should be this option in TDU2.First of all on highways i get more speed on 4x2 rear traction , and second of all fuel consumption is lower on 4x2 than on 4x4.
well not all suvs can be switched from 4wd to 2wd.Hummers,land rovers,and many over high end suvs operate in a awd mode opposed to 2wd,true 4wd isn't mean to be used on pavement,its damages it.Thats why they invented awd in the first place.But it would be cool to switch between 2wd(on suv that have it(awd on suvs that don't)),and 4wd.they should also let you switch between high and low range as well!!!

well not all suvs can be switched from 4wd to 2wd.Hummers,land rovers,and many over high end suvs operate in a awd mode opposed to 2wd,true 4wd isn't mean to be used on pavement,its damages it.Thats why they invented awd in the first place.But it would be cool to switch between 2wd(on suv that have it(awd on suvs that don't)),and 4wd.they should also let you switch between high and low range as well!!!

I couldn`t say it better.Thanks man.

actually its chysler,but your point still stands.Personally,i would like to see the commander,its actually a solid performer,off road and on road.

did u just say commander and off-road in the same sentence??:confused: that big box shouldnt have ever been made at least under the jeep brand im sorry thats one vehicle that i have NEVER liked

did u just say commander and off-road in the same sentence??:confused: that big box shouldnt have ever been made at least under the jeep brand im sorry thats one vehicle that i have NEVER liked
i don't see how its any worse then the grand cherokee,its pretty much the same size,the only real differance is the shape,and that it has third row seats,its just a good off road,and imo looks better the grand cherekee,or at least the 2005-2010 model one anyways.

i wasnt sayin the third gen grand cherokee is the greatest either for off-roading but it is less top heavy (and nicer looking because of it) has an optional diesel in north america and a little better approach and departure angles

and who wants a third row in a jeep anyways? the commander has tanked in sales since it came out

and BTW I would loove to see a Jeep Nukizer 715, General, ImMortal, PowerWagon, or Ram Runner concept in TDU2