We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Terzer + TDUZoqqer: Maserati GT, HAMANN GTs, GTs

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man,this is one of the best mod cars for TDU ever,but it has a minor bug wich is quite annoying.The seatbelt is out of the car in the left side.Did anyone got that bug? Sorry for this question but i didn't check the latest posts! If you fix this problem,i bet that this will be the most amaysing mod car ever. GREAT JOB! Maseratti Gran Turismo S is awsome!

• 3 weeks later...

I see this car every day when I go to school some Dutch guy in that neighbourhood has the Maserati Gran Turismo :D, sat in it too , but I once almost drove against it with my bike when it passed by XD scared the hell out of myself

but OT: Nice mod , but the vacuum sound rofl..

OMFG Someone finally answered my prayers.

I originally bought TDU cos it had the Maserati GranSport, then I saw a GranTurismo and wished that was also in TDU... and know it is.

Looks great in game, good work m8

Has anyone found a good camera for a hood view? Because with the MV Brutale one it sits right on the panel below the windscreen...

I left the hood/interior cam as it was, just changed the IK to get rid of the floating seatbelt