We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

terzer: Ferrari 458 Italia 2010 RELEASED v2

terzer

I test it well and the car looks way better now terzer, great work i have test both rims.

I have only one doubt , can i use any available tool for increasing the tire size.

See the pic bellow and you will understand what i intend. For example 295/35 ZR20 10.5”.

20100428004702.jpg

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did you do that?

i will fix the wheel size in the update. only one question: how do you increased the wheel profile height? with these tires is much better.

and big news: i found a way, in which the car can rev to 9,000rpm :)

expect this in the update with physics made by Sambo

i will modify the taillights also, i want them to be 3d, not only textures. like the california

i will fix the wheel size in the update. only one question: how do you increased the wheel profile height? with these tires is much better.

I prefer your current rims.

With TDUPE Ruf RT12 default rims

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Great new about 3d tail light with texture.

I hope it's the best way ;)

Perharps you can do something on exhaust ( look too white )

Take a look on your pm;)

Thanks for this awesome mod, keep it up;)

For those looking for a good texture to make a HUD with, check the attachment...

The F430 hud is pretty close to the 458, maybe it would be easier to modify that instead?

If we really want to start from scratch then there are some very nice high res images of the 458 dash online eg; http://www.cartype.com/pics/7386/full/ferrari_458_italia_cluster_10.jpg Doesn't show all of it and there is some shadow however.

Edit: Can't we just steal the one out of Forza3 :D Maybe Terza can extract the one used in the current interior?

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

do you like the new brake light? its covered with glass layer. i'm little confused.... i'm not sure if i like it...

i will fix the exhaust, i always knew its too bright, but i never fixed it.

Thanks to everybody!

edit: Sambo i used the same picture for the first hud :D

it appears many people don't like it. the new hud texture is ready

Holy CR@P shark971, that pic looks REAL!!

Yeah, I know. Thought it was for a sec. :)

do you like the new brake light? its covered with glass layer. i'm little confused.... i'm not sure if i like it...

I prefer the current ones, IMO. The edges on those new ones seem a little... sharp.

Again, great work on the car. Can't wait for this month's COTM.

-Leadfoot

I prefer without front light on, ithink it's more realistic.

It's possible to fix this tires bug collision with ground and there is a problem with pinifarina logo in right side( red indication) and where are those textures? (green indication):

ps: sorry for my bad english .

Guest hilalpro

after reviewing the latest Quattroruote acceleration numbers for the 458 i decided to customizes the Ferrari Challenge Stradale.tdupk file along with F430_Cpe.bnk

the car now can rev 9000 rpm

hit 60mph in 3.23 (with driving aids) seconds

hit 100mph (160km/h) in about 6.5 seconds

hit 125mph in about 9.5

hit 186 mph (300km/h) in +27 seconds

also i did a top speed of 327 km/h just like in the reel test!

together with sound pack this car feels reel like never before...

those are the two files.. D.o.W.n.L.o.A.d

notice that im currently replacing the f430 not the stradale..also tdu editor cant export my current setting for the f430 so i uploaded the db.bnk file (just try replacing yours then exporting the f430 settings)

Guest hilalpro
here, i uploaded only the tdupk file.

although i think the car has to be more tail happy (more oversteer)

i didn't focus on the handling part but generally if i decrease the grip the car will no longer hit 60 mph that fast... i will try somthing for the track..

p.s. and also i want to ask you how the car revs by you to 9k rpm, without the new modification, i haven't released yet?

i used the btrq file from the scuderia..

The front to rear weight distribution controls the "tail happy" part more than the grip does.

If the number is too high (52 or higher) then the car becomes more stable and drifts less. If you go 60 or higher, the car will actually settle down out of a drift VERY fast, it will run laser straight.

If the number is lower than 50, the back end is going to break out at will. If it's lower than 40, be prepared to control the car more than you really want to, a slight touch to the handbrake or even just letting off the gas, and the back end will break out sideways.