We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ford Sierra Cosworth convertion rFactor?

HOAX

Hi :)

I was wondering if anyone where able to convert or mod a Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth?

I saw there was an mod for this car at rFactorCentral : http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Ford%20Sierra%20RS500%20Cosworth

How does it work with permissions and stuff?

I hope I will learn how to mod before TDU2 comes out but for now I guess I'll just be a pain in the neck :D

• 3 months later...

Damn.. Thats a good request. I'd love to have cars like these and other rare cars intdu rather than your generic lambos, fezzas etc. I am just finishing an Evo IX, and then I have a bunch of forza models im looking at converting. One of them is a Sport Quattro :P

Maybe I can work on them in my spare time and focus on what the community wants. I'll see if I can get this model and start after the evo release. Sound good?

Damn.. Thats a good request. I'd love to have cars like these and other rare cars intdu rather than your generic lambos, fezzas etc. I am just finishing an Evo IX, and then I have a bunch of forza models im looking at converting. One of them is a Sport Quattro :P

Maybe I can work on them in my spare time and focus on what the community wants. I'll see if I can get this model and start after the evo release. Sound good?

wow that sounds excelent thanks , the evo should be good aswell finally some really good mods :excited:

hehe thanks, I just want to be able to listen to the community and do what everyone wants, unlike everyone doing it because they want the car themselves and not listen to anyone. I'm just starting out at this, but have all the basics down. Exterior pretty much 100%, Interiors, about 80% because I still can't get lighting fixed. But yeah Loving the requests everyones putting here, they are really good now

Guys, if you think the Sierra Cosworth is nice, why don't you take a look at the IKA torino vehicle request thread created by me?

You'll get surprised if you like muscle cars.

saleens281

I do prefer the Sierra, actually. Never mind :)

IIRC there's no sierra cossie in FM3 (atleast not yet because it's supposed to be in the jalopnik car pack which isn't released yet) and that rFactor mod is a WIP if nobody hasn't realized that. And it's been a wip for ages, so it probably won't get ever released. Sorry to ruin your dreams. I'd love to have it in TDU also.

saleens281, you have to be kidding. It seems you have never heard the engine sound of a Sierra Cosworth. I don't see any need for you to come here to advertise your own request thread.

SuperHyperTDU