We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Not about cars

gogators43

Today I was surprised to find in a U.S Xbox magazine some info about TDU2. Not only that, it gave some interesting info about houses. There is a customization option, but it didn't go into detail. It offered a few pictures of very high-end houses (I would expect nothing less). And it also said the most-prestigious purchase is...a yacht! Pretty sweet, right? A few other notable things I read included the ability to walk around freely, sit in and drive your friends cars, and physics that are supposed to be as real as it gets.

I'm going to try something bold here. This thread has nothing to do with the cars of TDU2 or their features, but rather about how they are changing the concept of houses in the game.

The concept of houses in the first TDU was actually kinda why I bought the game. I've never seen it in any other game. But the house in TDU was really no more than a place to keep your cars and to change clothes. I read in that French magazine or whatever langueage it was, I don't remember, that there will be a deal of customization in your house in the second TDU. Does anyone know any more details or have any comments?

At the moment there isn't any information regarding this that I know off. But there are new magazines coming out soo.. shortly that will have more new information about th game in them. So keep your eyes peeled for new threads in the TDU2 section here.

Would be nice that IF we get that stupid overflood of coupons or something similar again, that we can buy wallpapers. It would be so cool to download wallpapers from the internet, put them in a folder, and the game being able to read them and show them ingame. That way you can buy your own preferred wallpapers.

Garagecustomization would be cool too, choosing attributes (I think TDU1 had stuff like classic fuelpumps), and choosing the appearance, like the floor. I'd like a carpet, like the MB showroom in TDU1, but marble is nice too.

The only other thing of TDU2 I know which involves the word ''house'', is that DLC's will be manageable in an auction house ingame. It was stated though that this auction house would also be an addon, therefor not present at release.

If they improve on the houses, buy letting you by new stuff and change th carpets & Wallpapers....it'd be a bit like PShome....which i have no problem with!

Although it could provide a new feture, kinda like PShome, where at diffrent places you can controle your person in the building....so like in the club house, you can walk around, cheack a bord for messages and just relax with friends! Same with the home, but that would be more for you and your friends!

It's just an idea of what they could do...but i'd hve no problmes!

I'm too excited about the cars that are coming, so i haven't really given much thought about what our homes are gonna be like in the game. But i would absolutely love to have the ability to change the look of my garage to my liking, i want a carpet too :D

• 2 weeks later...