We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New guy

Star Sword X1

Every time I've gone into EB (Australia) I've seen the game on shelf for no more than $20. If you have PayPal (linked to Bank Account) you could use an online store or Ebay. If you have a friend or relative you trust you could give them the money and get them to buy it online with a credit card (I had to do that with the mega pack).

Every time I've gone into EB (Australia) I've seen the game on shelf for no more than $20. If you have PayPal (linked to Bank Account) you could use an online store or Ebay. If you have a friend or relative you trust you could give them the money and get them to buy it online with a credit card (I had to do that with the mega pack).

Gamestop is my store of choice, but i've never seen the PC version in any store i've been to. What would the "mega Pack" be? none of the DLC i have (i have all for 360)

Mega pack just includes something like 20 more cars. It's a great addition to have. You can get it on xbox too but it's in four DLC packs. I've seen PC version in EB too Ryzza and it was cheap there :) But I imagine it would be much harder to obtain (TDU-PC) now because it's quite old. You should just play TDU on 360 and get TDU2 on PC.