We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best Cameras and IK's (compliant with TDUMT 1.16 and patch 1.68a/b) 450 cars total

Kurgan777

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MP4-12C is really badly placed in the 3D space before exporting, it's too far back and too low, I've tried 3 different times to find a better camera, I went through 33 different "long cams" and the 71vette is as good as it gets without the sun visor blocking half the screen space.

Added 10 more cars....

Audi R8 V8 4.2 FSI (newest version, Tool)

DMC Delorean

Ferrari 333-SP

Ferrari 599-XX

Ford Mustang Cobra R (1993)

Honda NSX-R GT

Mosler MT-900S

Saleen S-281 Extreme (2006)

Shelby 427 S/C Cobra 1965

Toyota MR-2 Targa

I also edited 2 other cameras...

Acura NSX Veilside (new cockpit, cockpit_back, and Hood cams)

Aston Martin V8 Vantage V-600 (new cockpit cam)

there is 2 dodge rams for tdu,a older one converted from gta that really has no way to make a decent camera an a newer one converted by russians from FM3 and able to use a decent camera set (it has the same size of the saleen supercab i think)

the older:

http://www.tduaddons.com/tdu/cars/Dodge/168/

the newer:

http://v8motors.org.ru/load/11-1-0-80

Yes I know about the 2 different Dodge Ram pickups, and in TDU, the Saleen SuperCab is physically bigger and still has a viable camera.

Whoever made the newer Ram, screwed up, they made it too big. I went through every single "high up" camera in the game and not one of them was anywhere close to driveable in that truck. It couldn't even manage a decent Hood camera, the highest up farthest forward hood cams in the game still weren't high enough or far enough forward.

The 300-C Cockpit cam is the widest of the "high up" cameras, and it still wasn't anywhere close to centered, and you can barely see the road even with the seat slider all the way up.

The mod needs to be redone to use the Saturn Sky cockpit cam, it's the widest camera in the game, and to be honest, it still might not be wide enough.

There's nothing in this topic to download, this is just a list of cams and IK's for existing mods.

You can find most of the mods here on this forum, some stuff can be found on some of the Russian sites, and still more on sites you would have to sign up for to download the mods.

If you're looking for a specific car, just say which one and I'll try to help.

I added 10 more cars....

Audi R8 V8 (TDUZoqqer)

Audi S6 ABT

Bars Theory GT

Dodge Charger Daytona (Tool)

Ford Fusion Sport

Mazda RX-7 (Kiyo Hiranaga Version)

Mini Cooper Coupe Concept

Mini Cooper Works

Shelby GT-500 (2011)

Subaru Impreza Ken Block Rally Car (v2)

I've also encountered a problem for adding anymore cars in the future, there's a 40,000 character limit for each post, if I add anymore cars, it will break the limit and won't allow it to be posted. I'll try to trim some things out, but it will still have that 40K limit.

There's a modeling error in the dash of the default F575, even if you moved the steering wheel out of the way, that hump over the gauges would still block the view of the top of the RPM gauge.

Here's the real thing....

http://www.supercars.net/Pics?v=y&id=610&s=c&p=2002_Ferrari_575MMaranello4.jpg

And try the VW W12 Cockpit camera on the 575 to see the error that Eden Games left in the car.

The only way to see the top of that RPM gauge is to choose a camera so low that you won't be able to see the road.