We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hi everyone!

Groovester

Me name is Jacob or Kuba or Jake or just plain Groovester (whichever one you prefer). I've just joined for purpose of ainly downloading lots of TDU sound mods to make engines sound more 'meaty' ;)

I can supply 'home made', fairly simple but properly modeled 3D images if someone needs one, just please, don't bug me for them ALL the time, it happened last time and I just gave up...

Never the less, if anyone wants a 3D Star Wars style signature, well here is a place to ask for. Bear in mind I can't give you extreme backgrounds or stuff, that would have to be done in a collab with someone else as I don't do Photoshop.

Interested in photography, music (loooots of music :)) and whacky screenshots. My motto is 'if something ain't good enough, mod it'. Or at least fiddle with it like I did with my PC (which now breaks down every 3 months.... life).

So far that is enough said. Hope to bring some help into the community!

Oh and my TDU nick name is Quba3000, but Im rarely online as I only got mobile broadband which laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags.

Thank you very much everyone! And OMG, I just found that out after I had put that line under my nickname xD

But that is the best engine ever concieved by mankind. Recently I've put a sound mod for my Skyline that has been converted straight from NFS and I really have to say it does justice to that car :)