We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Communication

Kinder

So i was thinking like between friends how can we comunicate ? In TDU 1 we had the option to see players and go to friends category and see who is online.Now i was thinking to make a phone.Call a friend and if he is on he can answer and chat or if he is not only you will get The caller is not reacheble.Or a busy tone if he is talking to a friend.Mostly the GTA IV phone system.And posibility to buy a new phone to take photos listen to music etc.

In TDU1, you would get a notification if someone bought your car on Trade, etc.

In TDU2, it would be cool if you got a notification if one of your friends or club members signed in.

i.e. 'Ryzza5 is cruising in an Aston Martin DBS along the north-east coast.'

You should be allowed to disable notifs in case you're filming or something.

In TDU1, you would get a notification if someone bought your car on Trade, etc.

In TDU2, it would be cool if you got a notification if one of your friends or club members signed in.

i.e. 'Ryzza5 is cruising in an Aston Martin DBS along the north-east coast.'

You should be allowed to disable notifs in case you're filming or something.

So your idea is pretty good.But i may want to talk to that friend and say to him: Hey let`s meet up somewhere...Instead of going to him or he to come to me we use the phone.

I don't need a phone to take pictures with, I want an improved and more-feature-containing Photo Mode like TDU1 had. For the other stuff, might be nice yes.

And still have photomode for more effects and things.And the phone to take quick snapshots of cars players houses.

so your saying that you WANT to be driving down some road, notice a fuzzy little squirrel doing a jig, and whip out your Nokia Camera phone...in game....to take a picture?

what exactly would be the benefit to this? there is no doubt that some type of communication system would be great to have. but we dont need a camera phone in game.

A phone would just be annoying. As was proved on GTA IV. Yeh, I know you could 'silence' it but I kept forgetting to and ended up with worse friendships with people because I didn't want to go bowling with them or something rediculous.

Obviously you wont be bowling on TDU2 but a mobile phone constantly ringing when you're trying to chill out to some classic tunes while cruising around would be pretty annoying.

A Games For Windows Live sort of thing would be pretty decent, or just use GFWL. I don't know/remember how it works with which games can use it and which can't, I'm tired and I'm going to bed.