We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lancia Delta Integrale Evolution 1992

Incognito

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, Kurgan, I know, I had that version. But Minime claims that his Delta is

from Forza 3.

I only exported the exterior to have a look at it ingame. And yes it is from forza 3 okay. I will do this car a some point as i love it. I am just waiting for a .obj filter for zmodeler, or another way to import it into zmodeler with out messing up the normals.

I only exported the exterior to have a look at it ingame. And yes it is from forza 3 okay. I will do this car a some point as i love it. I am just waiting for a .obj filter for zmodeler, or another way to import it into zmodeler with out messing up the normals.

2 of the most important words you will ever hear regarding 3d file conversion.... " DEEP EXPLORATION " Id personally recommend Deep Exploration 5.

It will convert between almost all well known 3d formats, ranging from OBJ, LWO, 3DS, C4D, DAE and many others. the only major file format it wont do is .MAX ( 3ds max native file format ) it is supposed to if you have max installed by for some reason it never works. It also converts almost all image formats, including direct X textures.

when you convert 3d files it will keep all UV/ texture information even for 3ds. its also one of the only programs ive used that doesn't screw up models when you convert them to 3ds. So you could happily convert OBJ to 3ds or DAE without it messing up the normals or the UV assignments.

The only semi important thing you need to remember is when you load the 3d file into Deep Ex put the textures in the same folder as the object otherwise it doesn't know where they are ( altho you can manually go to each material and load in the textures ) then when you save it you can tell it to either keep the textures in the same folder as the object or tell it to save them somewhere else.

I use this app on a daily basis and i honestly could not do without it. its as important as the modeling app itself. I do a LOT of 3d work for small companies so its a really handy program to have as it means i can make my model in whatever format i like and convert it to something else if i need to load it in another app)

@Nobby76: i have tryed it and it did not work.

Then i think you may have done something wrong.:) the only reason i got that program was so i could convert 3ds and obj to other formats. The last BIG thing i converted with it was one of the " evermotion" car models ( suzuki swift ) into 3ds so i could load it into Zmodeler. But the car object needed to be split into its smaller sections ( doors, body, etc ) so i scrapped it as it would take me way too long to make it tdu compatible.

If you want, you could always pm me a link and id convert your model into Zmodeler, 3ds, DAE format for you. then you can do all the work on getting it TDU ready.

Id like to be more active on the forum, and i have access to quite a few high quality car models ( ever motion, dosch3d ) but i just don't have the time to make tdu cars, but converting takes just a couple of minutes to do, so thats not gonna eat into my time really, plus its a small distraction from working on some of my larger projects :lol: like i said if your interested, just drop me a pm, id be happy to help you or anyone else out with things like file conversions.

• 2 months later...