We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ultralights

Okay okay, don't jump me for this, I know its pretty much blasphemy but hear me out. How about a special reward for when you beat the game 100%. Something really nifty, something that would really be interesting, but wouldn't effect gameplay for others.

I was initially thinking a small helicopter. On top of one of your many many mansions. Then I thought that would be a tad to complicated to have adequate controls for. I mean, I don't want it to take to much dev time from the actual meat and potatoes from the game. So I have settled with an ultralight.

You know how neat that would be. You obviously couldn't instant challenge someone with it, or any of that jazz. Just something to cruise around in and enjoy the awesome landscape. I think it would be super cool and an awesome motivation to actually beat the game all the way through. We all remember getting into the airport on TDU1 and we all thought of it.

ultralight_in_nepal.jpg

Just something small like this, like I said my aim is small and simple but really cool. Lets face it all of us here are gonna beat this game 100% if its anything like TDU1, what better way to motivate the newcomers to the series to stay the course then to have them just see us cursing.

ultralight_trike.jpg

Promise you wont flame me? :ill:

Fuel had a hovercraft available as Maverick (bonus vehicle that cruises around, you have to hit it to unlock it) in the last region of the map, and it really helps. Not only is it something else for a change to blast across a lake at 160km/h, it also shortened traveltime in some cases because you didn't had to avoid the water.

I'd say it would be quite nice, and since Ibiza has no big inland water, an ultralight would be the best option after a jetpack, GTA SA style.