We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Criss' Photography [6th September 2011]

SBCriss

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@camryt: Did you do that intentionally? If so, that's not cool. Constructive criticism would be better than downright criticism as well :rolleyes:.

It's time to explain myself. I didn't want to sound rude or vain just because it's Criss' choice. We shouldnt decide for him. But! But if I had to choose one of those 3, I'd probably try to take few other ones. Let me prove my point.

Let's start with a car. Secret Island is kinda luxury and beautiful place, so luxury and beautyful cars match it. Sorry, but muscule cars don't match it at all and I know how much Criss likes those cars. The only american car I can think of is Ford GT. Or AC 427/Shelby Cobra 427.

So which car would I choose? An italian. Alfa 8C probably or Italia. Actually DBS or Bentley SS or even Veyron (but I have to mention I HATE this car's looks) could do the work properly.

Frames. I'd focus on the car because there aren't many interesting things on SI to put it on the background (the waterfall and this huge hotel are only, actually). I have an another idea. Let's put the car by the lighthouse or on the 2-lines road near it and use whole SI as the background. Noone said this is forbiden ;)

Weather. It must be rainy or cloudly. A sunset from Maciuk's weather mod could be good too. But remember, you have to increase the contrast quite much so it'll look good.

So yeah, that's how I'd take the photo. Why I won't take it? The answer is simple, I haven't got TDU on this PC : (

If i do pics of tdu i never think that far, like, what car fits here, what weather, and all that stuff, i just take a shot if it looks good :p

But that's why your pics are getting that good :)

You said: Let's put the car by the lighthouse or on the 2-lines road near it and use whole SI as the background. Noone said this is forbiden

I wanted to try that but as i only can drive backwards atm it will be hard :lol: (my steering wheel has some problems :cheeky: )

And yes i LOVE the american cars, but i like the Italia, has a very mean look :D

Definately first one is best one. I'd add some contrast and brighten it a bit.

Well that's the thing, I do think very much about many many things while taking photos. Sometimes too much infact :P That's quite similar to women while they are dressing up :P And cmon, I'm not that good. There are better and more respected photograhpers on this forum. That's people choice whose pics are best and that's where I lose.

Well, thank you guys :D Ill enter the 1st on in a sec :)

And camryt:

Yes, a guy here on forum which always puts TopGear in his pic has very very nice pics, but i love them because of the editing and the HUGE quality.

Yours are also nice quality + you have very nice ideas = epic shots :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...