We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Unfairness

Mr. Bean

Question

Well, i was quite upset when i noticed that my entry wasn't put in the Week 56 poll, because of ''photoshop''.

This is the second time this happened, and i am getting angry...and i'm losing the desire to post here, because of some rules here (a.b.l.o.a.d-de) and so on, the week 55 pic, had the saturisation in PS a little little bit turned up, other than that, nothing.

The Week 56 pic, had saturisation and contrast settings turned up via TDU....+the weather mod....for the fog...thats it...and it was removed....

16 answers to this question

It could of been a mistake. He has a lot of pages full of posts and pictures to collect and put in a single post. Nobody could get all of them in all of the time.

If you do notice your entry has been missed, then PM him about it and ask if there is a reason why or whether it had accidentally missed out. And if it was the latter one and you PMed him quick enough, then he could add your entry to the end of his post and also to the poll.

As to the A.bload issue, you know why that was removed. It is not unfairness, it is people using it to get around the rules and I recall conversing with you via PMs about it and you still carried on posting images that were over 350KB.

The rules will also be getting a well needed update in the near(hopefully) future.

It wasn't even Mike who did the poll, it was Andreaz, i PM'd him, i wrote on his public profile, nothing, then after a couple of days, i got a pm saying, that my pic was photo shopped, and removed?!!

THERE WAS NO PHOTOSHOP, try it for your self, get the weather mod, set the time of day, to the most foggy one, focal length to the max, saturisation and contrast up, and line the camera up to the high rises.....

The rules were rewritten after that week's competition had ended, so no, it wasn't. Sorry if there was a confusion, but I'll make sure it doesn't happen again :)

Stefan's entry for this week is definitely going to be entered, so it won't happen for a 3rd time.