We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

*** Apply now for the TDU2 Beta *Phishing SCAM Warning*

iLLGT3

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please let's not start this "When will I get my email?" nonsense. There is no guarantee that you ever will, so just sit tight and hope.

Yes, GOD, please don't start winning like babies. No one knows when or if you get an e-mail, so just sit tight and wait. Plus it's not a long wait for the full game anyway.

I just hope the majority that were chosen are mature enough and sensible enough to provide Eden with helpful feedback about the game and not just play it and not contribute anything.

This is what worries me with the beta.

I know there are people here on all platforms who would go all out contributing to the process, and my worry is that these people may not get in, which would be a shame as I believe valuable feedback would be lost. Whether I am chosen or not isn't such a concern.

I just hope the majority that were chosen are mature enough and sensible enough to provide Eden with helpful feedback about the game and not just play it and not contribute anything.

With all the babies and noobs on TDU2.com demanding to get into the beta just so they can play it, I guess they'll look a lot more at past experiences in beta programs.

Well, I haven't received mail, private and Atari.com. To who got chosen: good luck, and please look carefully to everything in the game. Try everything, perhaps even look on the forums to see what people noticed.

Good luck. Lets make TDU2 a finished product.

BTW guys I just couldn't resist, today (July 21st) marks 2 months time until the game gets released :thumbsup::excited::nuts::monkeydance:

I mean seriously, it was just like April or May when I found out, where did the time go, before we all know it, were gonna' be ripping up the streets of Oahu in million dollar supercars !!!!!

;337298']Just to check with you guys' date=' is anyone [i']still[/i] getting the email? Or have they stopped? If they've stopped - bad luck, people. It's a shame, but, no emails. :(

Excluding, of course, other platforms. :evil:

-Leadfoot

Are these emails sent like legit emails to your hotmail? Or through TDU?

Are these emails sent like legit emails to your hotmail? Or through TDU?

Email. We shared neither our TDU usernames or our GameSpy usernames in the beta form or the TDU2 forums, so individual emails could only be sent to our emails. The only reason we recieved notification was too give everyone still playing TDU1 an opportunity to apply for the TDU2 beta if they hadn't heard about it.

-Leadfoot

;337308']Email. We shared neither our TDU usernames or our GameSpy usernames in the beta form or the TDU2 forums, so individual emails could only be sent to our emails. The only reason we recieved notification was too give everyone still playing TDU1 an opportunity to apply for the TDU2 beta if they hadn't heard about it.

-Leadfoot

Ok, thank you :)

This is what worries me with the beta.

I know there are people here on all platforms who would go all out contributing to the process, and my worry is that these people may not get in, which would be a shame as I believe valuable feedback would be lost. Whether I am chosen or not isn't such a concern.

Hence why an open beta would have maybe been better, but has it's obvious pitfalls as well I guess. Meh, anyway, let's hope that Eden choose people with beta-testing background (I don't have any) or at least who played countless hours on the first TDU and know EXACTLY what was good and not good :)

EDIT: as I was saying in this topic (or another, can't remember), I know someone who's been alpha testing for some time now. That person says that the beta test hasn't actually started yet so...don't know, either she's misinformed or some people have been "lying" (not saying the have). Please take this "news" as it is, just saying what I'm hearing. Now since that person has a very peculiar sense of humour, it could also be a 20th degree joke...let you know :p

Oh god you said "she" so I think I know who you're talking about, plus I have seen your name about being said by said 's\he' also.

She was refering to the word person, but anyway yes you may know who since she's been pretty active for TDU1 and other stuff. I don't know her too well personnaly though but she hangs out in a french speaking forum with a dedicated TDU2 topic sometimes :)