We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

*** Apply now for the TDU2 Beta *Phishing SCAM Warning*

iLLGT3

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

150.000 is quite a lot, I dunno if that many have applied. Maybe, maybe not.

yes maybe 150000 APPLIED FOR tdu 2 beta test is quite a lot the tdu 2 facebook have like 16000 fans but it depends who many people will be in problably diablo knows :oook:

i cant imagine they would have anywhere near 150,000 testers. just for the simple fact that it would take far too many man hours reading thru whatever reports they would file as far as glitches and improvements. even 10,000 would require a lot of people doing nothing but reading the stuff the testers sent them, all day every day. do the math here,

if each report took 2 minutes to read...X 10,000 reports.....20,000 minutes=333 1/3 hours= 42 people working 8 hour shifts....that gets expensive

now just because i can......150,000 reports at 2 minutes a piece....300,000 minutes=5,000 hours= 625 people working 8 hour shifts....i would hate to be the payroll manager