We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

LL-shots! - BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 1975 - final pictures - 18.08.2011.

iLLusion

Thank you guys. It's nice to read all those nice comments about this project. :)

---

CCXR with paintable body is finished. Now to add some last minute touches and it should be ready for a tommorows release.

25hfp8l.jpg

156uydu.jpg

LL-edition! should be ready for a weekend release. It's going to have a lot of goodies, including roof off. :)

@TDUFREAK500

Clicky!

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a preview of LL-edition! exterior.

15eadk8.jpg

1juh5f.jpg

vxgmyt.jpg

Please notice it's only an early wip and currently I'm just playing around with different materials and settings. And since I got rid of the roof, I thought it's a good idea to post an interior shot of CCXR. :p

mc6era.jpg

Looks great I reckon you should have the carbon and paintable versions with a no roof version, it would look awesome and if you put the CCXR badge where the koenigsegg badge is in front of the back wheels it would be perfect. LL Edition looks great also I love the colours of it

E: Badge would look good like this

http://www.fittedlife.com/images/Koenigsegg-CCXR.jpg

Hehe, I didn't expected such reactions like these ones, thank you! ;) I'll try to +rep you back in a few secs.

I'll try to squeeze GPS somehow. I have few ideas, so we will see how they'll turn out. Interior is going to have similar color scheme like Agera R, so there will be a lot of white and black, with a bit of blue to match the exterior theme.

Today I've made some additional changes, I might post some screenies later.

I gotta thank you for your support and shown interest in my project once again... so, thank you! :D

@TDUFREAK500

Okay, I'll look into it, but I can't promise anything. ;)

Okay so, this is how it's going to be. :p CCXR with carbon fiber body will stay with that logo. Other one, with paintable body will have CCXR logo TDUFREAK500 mentioned few posts above. I'll try to make R letter paintable also. Should be right now? :)

Today I've done a lot of work. Yay for me, lol. :D Rims are finished, exterior is nearly done and I've even started to work on interior. But, enough of chit-chat, let's get to the business...err, I mean pics. :D

2qckvft.jpg

nqqog2.jpg

23hu8if.jpg

51zgvp.jpg

And what about other versions? Yes, I know release should be today, but physics aren't ready yet. Oh well, at least we get one more chance to get things double checked based on the feedback I'll get from my beta testers. Hold on, you'll get the chance to drive it pretty soon. I apologize for this slight delay. ;)

What do you guys think, should I use stock CCXR rear spoiler or the one from Agera?

suyh5h.jpg

2lag31c.jpg

I just can't make up my mind.

viplra.jpg

As for the interior, GPS and Windows Phone 7 found their way in there. :p

@daniel0251

No problem. :)

@TDUFREAK500

Thank you for the offer, but StigSRB is already making it. ;)