We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cien with Electronic speedometer

StarGT

Yay! I told Tool a while ago that it would work to put something behind the speedometer and move that up and down (I believe I suggested a very thick "needle" that stretched the length of the gauge), but he replied with something along the lines of "that's impossible, couldn't do that because of some reason."

Glad there are more creative, imaginative, and resourceful people in the world than Tool831. Thank you, StarGT! :)

-Leadfoot

;321570']Yay! I told Tool a while ago that it would work to put something behind the speedometer and move that up and down (I believe I suggested a very thick "needle" that stretched the length of the gauge), but he replied with something along the lines of "that's impossible, couldn't do that because of some reason."

Glad there are more creative, imaginative, and resourceful people in the world than Tool831. Thank you, StarGT! :)

-Leadfoot

Ouch lol

;321570']Yay! I told Tool a while ago that it would work to put something behind the speedometer and move that up and down (I believe I suggested a very thick "needle" that stretched the length of the gauge), but he replied with something along the lines of "that's impossible, couldn't do that because of some reason."

-Leadfoot

I believe I also suggested that for the S2000 mod. Thanks for this, now I might buy the Cadillac.

-Leadfoot

Haha, that sounds like tool to me. :p

-Leadfoot

Your talking crap... :rolleyes: Putting words into my mouth.

How do you think I did the S2000 digital HUD? Think.. A thick needle.

I said this in the S2000 thread..

Just the RPM digital gauge, its not possible to have had the digital writing. Imho its better then just nothing at all, plus im proud I got something like that working.

Never said its not possible, even if I did. It would of been ages ago before I figured out how to immitate digial dials or even started the S2000.

• 2 years later...