We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What I want in TDU2!

jmurray01

Heres what I would LOVE in TDU2!

Windscreen wipers + washers (you can turn on yourself, and the screen can get dirty with lots of driving, so you can use a the screen washer)

Headlamps that you can turn on yourself, with high beams!

Brake pads wear down and squeak over time and you can go to a garage to replace them.

Tyres wear down over time.

Cars depreciate. If you don't wash them and drive in rain and snow (another thing I would like) they slowly start to rust, and the paint slowly fades.

You can also buy a used car, with some dents+scratches etc... This cannot be fixed unless you pay for a repair at a body shop. But you can drive the car with these issues.

Car auctions.

Every now and again if it's an older car it will break down and you have to get it towed to a garage.

You have to re-fuel the vehicle, depending on the engine size it will run for an average of 150-200 miles on a full tank, it costs to fill up with fuel. You can run out of fuel and the engine can cut out.

You can put indicators on when turning.

You can buy a car and pay it up (if you can't afford the full price)

And much more realistic features! PLEASE TDU2 MAY YOU HAVE THESE THINGS! :D

Would anyone else want the same things I wanted?

Faster menus.. (I don't know if this swifter thinking is done to the menus too).

Something I do A LOT is changing sensitivity.. almost every car change, (probably a 4 digit number by now:fp:) bad game system.:bsad:

ANYWAY.. the quickest this can be done is in ~11sec but normally it takes 15 seconds.

Now multiply that=15000s=250Min= 4.1 HOURS just .. URGH!

SO please swift it up.

Specific Time delays:

The regular forward browse is about 0.8-1.2 sec.

There's no extra delay in main menu... BUT a step in you get that ½ sec blinking button delay, added to the menu animations time (which could be faster but not too bad).

But the biggest delay is the CONTROLS menu where sensitivity is.. a 3 sec calibration delay, is this really necessary every time?? Perhaps add a cailb. button instead.

Also changing Tabs is 3 sec (house, pause..).

(YES.. going backwards is, depending on from where.. ~instant to fast, unless it wants to save).

All in all, compared with explorers top menu (~instant) or some pc games... Tdu menus are a bit lagging.

I would like some backfire when I shift down. I would like that in every customization shop, you can modify the exhaust, and the way doors open, etc... I would love if for cars to have settings like race, track, road, tc off, etc... Also for off road vehicles to have options for raising or lowering the car (as in the range rover) and of course, settings for the type of terrain (i.e. Rock, Snow, etc...) Talking of snow, it would be nice to have some snowy places to go and play with our off roads. Also, for rally cars, like the wrx sti, or the evo x, to be able to race in the offroad tracks as in a rally. Also, launch control would be nice. It would be cool if for some parts of the city, the traffic is higher, so the game can be more realistic. Adding different cop types, like a lamborghini ;), would be nice. I hope that every now and then Atari creates DLCs with the newest cars, and that they add Lebanon as a DLC. Hope some of my wishes are actually available in the real thing

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...