We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central at Eden Games Report & Impressions - Exclusive TDUC Screenshot!

Eudemon

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if Fabien has confirmed the club exclusives are now for everyone then that's great also as Eden did see what you guys in the community were saying and they have responded, that should really show you guys something.

Hi. This is my first TDU-C post and i wanted to use it to thank you for this info. I really was expecting for this club rule to change. Nice first look of the game.

Hi. This is my first TDU-C post and i wanted to use it to thank you for this info. I really was expecting for this club rule to change. Nice first look of the game.

I think the 2 exclusive cars that you will unlock from pre-order at game stop will

be 2 of the club exclusives some might get the apollo with charger or charger with slr etc..........thats what i think.

I think the 2 exclusive cars that you will unlock from pre-order at game stop will

be 2 of the club exclusives some might get the apollo with charger or charger with slr etc..........thats what i think.

The Charger as a club exclusive....hope not!

Yes, yesterday was just too hot to do anything to be honest. Much cooler today and will get the final section up during one of the support races on today BTCC raceday.

Yeah it was hot where I live as well. Wish I had the BTCC being broadcasted over here.

The Charger as a club exclusive....hope not!

The Charger is definitely not a car to be club-exclusive. It's a nice car, but I think it's too normal, and not enough desired and rare to be a club-exclusive.

And I don't know about SLR's as clubcars, sofar only the One-77, Apollo, and McLaren MP1234ABC are clubcars.