We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

proof of punishment for glitching?

allo :)

i'm just wondering if anyone has any proof of punishment being dished out for cheaters using those all too familiar dlc glitches - an email message that can be quoted or a photo of similar?

it just seems that tdu1 is a lawless land where people go completely unpunished even given that there are supposedly procedures in place for this sort of thing.

does filing a complaint have any effect?

or are we all wasting our time?

You're wasting your time, basically. The ban hammer tends to be only swung in the direction of people modding or glitching achievements and even then the game has to be new enough or big enough for them to care.

TDU2 though should be different, it's going to be new, huge and likely glitchable so I reckon a few people could be in for a shock when in launches.

You are right, TDU (360) is basically lawless and tbh, I can't see that changing at all.

Considering the focus is on TDU2, and Atari have never responded to these posts before, you're probably wasting your time :)

I'm sure TDU2 will feature better protection

oh i'm not directing this at atari or ms at all.

i'm hoping the community - those that actually play the game would respond.

personally i have absolutely no evidence whatsoever that filing a complaint does anything but partially and temporarily settle ones own state of mind.

can the rest of you at least agree that you also have no evidence proving punishment for glitching occurs?