We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Red Dead Redemption

calster17

ello

I know of one person here who has RDR for the PS3, and i was woundering who else does? As online is fun on it, although it's better beeing in a posse, as i often find if your not in one you'r likely to get spawn raped by people who are!

We can just pratt about on it, beeing in numbers to avoid random attacking us, and if they do having the chance to just get them! We can also just help each other get Xp and do the challenges! Or just have shootouts between each other on the diffrent games modes!

So whos intrested?

And if you havent played RDR, you should get round to it....think GTA but in the wild west! Is Nice:cheeky:

It is quite a stunning game. Graphics are unbelievable but the wee small details like running through an animation for picking a bandit up walking over to your horse.. o wait another animation you cant skip to put him on the horse and it consists through every small task. Poker! OMG another thing! if you want to skip to your turn it fades to black shows who won that hand and still shows the un-skippable animation of dealing the cards! Too much to handle when you get very distracted by all the side quests throughout the game.

ZERO PUNCTUATION Review!

Gotta Love this guy, he's a legend :P

Yeah it's fantastic, online is a bit annoying sometimes, usually when you're alone though. It's better with friends. :)

On the plus side, they've added a Hardcore Free Roam which forces Expert auto-aim on everyone. This generally attracts less bloodthirsty fools who want only to cause chaos to all other human players and generally means you don't get destroyed by someone spamming casual auto-aim. It also makes blips disapear as you get close to someone unless they sprint or shoot as well as removing the blip from your head unless you aim at the person, allowing you to blend more easily and avoid being murdured by posses.

Personally in pub(lic) games I find someone doing a hideout and go help them out as a sign of peace which usually works as it's helping them get some XP.

• 8 months later...