We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

E3 20TEN

TimBud

I'm not going to post a detailed list of all the stuff at E3.

I only want to make a thread where we can comment on all the stuff thats got us psyched.

Here goes (in no particular order):

• Gears of War 3 first gameplay showoff. It even includes lady cogs now, which should be pretty cool.
  • New 360 Weightwatchers edition. Internal 250gb HDD, Great Wifi, cool new case design. All for only £199. Same controller (whcih is the best anyway), but still has the rubbish headset.
  • Kinect (formerly Natal). New demos shown of this, which look pretty stunning. Specially the Wii sports. Er I mean Kinect Sports, Kinect Adventures and Kinect JoyRide. All look really cool. Hopefully my wife won't be so peeved when I play now.
  • Laughed hard at the DLC exlcusivity in COD BlackOps. Even if it is temporary.
  • KRISTANA LOKEN :drool:

Looking forward to see what the Eden guys will showoff.

I wasn't impressed with GoW or BlackOps. Kinect on the other hand, that really looks fun! The FM3 part was cool but there's no way they will do that for every single car.

The new Xbox.. I'm sold on that and will be picking one up by the end of the month.

-Changes pants before going any further-

Seriously GT5 is growing on me more and more. Yes a release date at last but didnt we have one before and they failed with that. But more onto the game.

I am loving the rally part of the game i think it adds a whole new part of the game aswell as just track racing.

The lights are stunning wonder if we can control them or if they are automatic, If they are automatic i hope in photomode we can turn them on or off to save a ruined photo.

Nascar is just m3h cant see the point in driving around in circles for ages although the aspect of it looks well made.

The Top Gear Test Track looks flipping amazing i am really happy that it is in GT5 and we can be the stig, It looks very detailed and could be a fantastic place for some intresting photos. Also i am sure there wil be some videos made with the video from GT5 but top gear audio.

Damage seems to be getting there even if there is not full damage effects what they have i see as sufficient enough to make me happy.

Hints maybe of the RBR F1 car. Lets hope so...

All in all i could spend alot of time on this

:D

Just saw the new Fallout Vegas Trailer.

Another game that looks absolutely brilliant.

It is most definitely in my To Buy list

The Force Unleashed was pretty special and this second outing looks like it could well be even better...

This one will get me in trouble round here, but there is no denying that it is a very special game. Don't forget it launched the original XBox. ;)