We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 leaves tdu central??

sam92

Tool831 always have been a good modder, the mods are high quality and easy to install. but i noticed recently he stopped release new mod?? it seems like he releases mod at txpro, an alternate forum site similar to tdu central?

some newst mod are aston martin dbs and the canceled corvette c6 zr1(yes it has been released by tool831 at txpro) I just want to ask y he does not release new cars at tdu central?

Here is why... Ages ago:

Hello all,

I have stopped this as I am going to go on my teams site, I will not give it out just in case it is against TDUC rules. It should be easy to find though, really it should. :lol: I am not quitting modding, I am just moving.

TDU has been the home of mods and even my first mod C6R, I think its time I go to my teams site and stay. I will be around on the forum still only for TDU2 updates and progress. I will visit the mod shop but I think its best for all that I stay the hell out of it and only support the rest of my mods.

Cya Around.

I would link people I really would that way everyone can find my mods still but due to TDUC not allowing external websites that you have to register on to download is not allowed. (why? its peoples choice) I just have to tell people to google Txpro though even saying that can sometimes get me introuble. Its like Txpro is a bad word.. :S

Anyways that is the reason. :D Hey think of it this way, least I haven't quit modding.

Here is why... Ages ago:

I would link people I really would that way everyone can find my mods still but due to TDUC not allowing external websites that you have to register on to download is not allowed. (why? its peoples choice) I just have to tell people to google Txpro though even saying that can sometimes get me introuble. Its like Txpro is a bad word.. :S

Anyways that is the reason. :D Hey think of it this way, least I haven't quit modding.

so thats the reason:cool::cool:, well sorry for the misunderstanding;);)

cya at txpro!

Here is why... Ages ago:

I would link people I really would that way everyone can find my mods still but due to TDUC not allowing external websites that you have to register on to download is not allowed. (why? its peoples choice)

Contradiction there, it's not a choice if people have to do it is it? Having the threads and mods available to all and then people having the choice to join if they want, that's a choice. And the reason for it is simple people hate having to and being forced to join or register just to access something they want.

I just have to tell people to google Txpro though even saying that can sometimes get me introuble. Its like Txpro is a bad word.. :S
Not sure where you got that idea but if it makes you feel good to say that then fair enough. There was me thinking there was no bad blood between us.

• 4 weeks later...

u have to look other forum mr. Tool, u have broken my website by removing users threads without reason. u arent god, but if u want to just create your own forum for that and enjoy it. I dont care quality of your mods is great, u are stupid arrogant. Thanks for break TXpro, we were nice WR2 community untill u came, by opening TDU forum it was the worst decision ever.

Tool is a GREAT modder guys! And I'm really sorry that TXpro isnt working any more...

For TDU Tool is one of the best modders I've ever seen.

People must cooperate and I'm sorry that TomWin is angry...

I hope all will be better soon.

Tool have removed all user threads that wasnt made by him, without permission of all other admins, now our website is down because some attack. Tool wont be an admin anymore as he dont listen anybody and going his way, he isnt damn god. I hope somebody read that here and support TXpro as we want work normal and let people create own threads. I could do nothing as he removed all threads physical from server. damn arrogant.

yes he is great modder but he act like child. why we all have to pay his mistakes now? want somebody normal for take care of TDU forum on TXpro when we are back online.

TomWin, What tool did on TX-Pro has absolutely nothing to do with TDUC, Please keep problems that happened off of TDUC, Off of TDUC.

The earlier posts in this thread have explained why Tool may have left TDUC, So there is no longer a need for this thread.