We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2008 Audi R8 4.2 Quattro (Final Fix,V.1.5.2)

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DJ_Fajny

It only crashes for me when the KZ1 is tuned but when stock it works perfectly :) (Carbon + 6 Arms Wheels ) Thanks Man !! Best Car Ever !!

EDIT: After Next Time Ive Turned The Game On It Keeps Crushin... That Was best Car :( 2 Bad It Don't Work No Longer :(

There's multiple cars with working parts, but game lockups and crashing are simply not worth keeping a car installed, I get tired of having to redo races because the game crashed and failed to auto-save.

Multiple cars? I've only seen this one and a Veyron on youtube that I can't find on TDU:C :(

yes, I've made the interior with version 2.1.1. of ZModeler, but the GPS feature ist working just with the higher version 2.2.4

If I open the old file with the new version, the whole interior would be rotated and flipped

so, it have to be overworked with the HEX editor, and I don't know anyone else who can do it

And about the non-GPS: I could do it tomorrow :)

I've made the interior with version 2.1.1. of ZModeler, but the GPS feature ist working just with the higher version 2.2.4

If I open the old file with the new version, the whole interior would be rotated and flipped

so, it have to be overworked with the HEX editor [...]

above