We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

-=Comp@ct=-: Volkswagen Corrado VR6

-=Comp@ct=-

1) It's impossible to make moving spoiler. I'm not a good modder yet, but even best modders like Tool831 makes their cars with immovable spoilers (e.g. Tool's Veyron, Mercedes SL65 Black Series), he make 2 versions of his cars: spoiler up and spoiler down.

2) Original bumpers - when I finish my current project (SAAB 9-3), I am going to fix all bugs in Corrado, so maybe I will make stock version... Dunno yet...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) It's impossible to make moving spoiler. I'm not a good modder yet, but even best modders like Tool831 makes their cars with immovable spoilers (e.g. Tool's Veyron, Mercedes SL65 Black Series), he make 2 versions of his cars: spoiler up and spoiler down.

it is possible but you would have to do this way that he will be rising with windows this way for me it seems

Moving spoilers and other parts have been possible for months now, TDUZoqqer has been doing them as have other modders, the Lambo Murc 670 SV with moving vents, the Bentley GT with moving spoiler, the Veyron with moving spoiler. The moving parts are done using the window mechanism, so instead of moving windows, you get moving body parts.

that is not a real VR6 sound listen to this:

from inside:

from outside:

Listen to this:

Reason that a R32 and newer types of VR6 sound different is because a new VR6 is a 24 valve and a old one(golf 3, corrado etc.) is a 12 valve.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...