We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU crash-HELP!!

EDIN

It's hard to tell what's wrong if you don't give DETAILS about what you did before it started crashing.....

If you tried to install a car without DJey's Magic Map, that's one possible reason for a crash. Get it from the sticky topic at the top of this board.

If you tried to use an Auto-Installer for a car mod, and there's only 2 files in the patchs folder of that installer, then you did NOT download a car mod, you only downloaded the Physics mod, you can't install physics for a car that hasn't been installed yet.

It's hard to tell what's wrong if you don't give DETAILS about what you did before it started crashing.....

If you tried to install a car without DJey's Magic Map, that's one possible reason for a crash. Get it from the sticky topic at the top of this board.

If you tried to use an Auto-Installer for a car mod, and there's only 2 files in the patchs folder of that installer, then you did NOT download a car mod, you only downloaded the Physics mod, you can't install physics for a car that hasn't been installed yet.

I dont remember.I was reinstalled my Vista about 5 months ago and yesterday i found game in (C:\Windows.old) folder.All games from that folder works but TDU dont.It worked before but i remember that i put in new car but i dont remember which one.I have djeys mm and i installed it again,but nothing.I think its bad car.Is there any way to find that "wrong" car??BTW sorry for my bad english THANKS! :)

Yea, provide us with more info... we don't have psychic powers and ability to read your mind...

At this point, since you don't know what you did or when you did it, you're better off just re-installing the game.

Just make sure you backup your game save first, that's in the My Documents folder.

ok,thanks for help!

Games that were installed before won't work after you install an OS (at least they didn't for me, not sure why). Just reinstall TDU.

Why would TDU be in your Windows.old folder anyway? It only saves the old OS files, not any programs. :confused:

i dont know.i just found everything i have installed before in that folder and everything works.but not TDU! :(