We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Morgan EvaGT

-=Comp@ct=-

Similar? Show me Aston, Maserati or Ferrari similar to this Morgan... IMO, it's completely different... That's why I like it!

Aston Martin One-77

Aston martin DB series (all current varieties)

Maserati Gran Turismo S

Ferrari California

Ferrari 575 to 612

Ford/Shelby GR-1

Lexus LF-A

Alfa-Romeo 8C

Mercedes McLaren SLR

Merc SL-65 Black Edition

Dodge Viper (all of them)

Wiesmann GT MF5

Daytona LeMans Widebody

All long-nosed front-engined rear-drive two-door GT Coupes with high horsepower ratings and generally high interior fitment standards in terms of luxury and style.

Open it up to the 4-Door cars and you've got the Porsche Panamera, the Maserati QuatroPorte, and the Aston Martin Rapide joining the crowd just to name a few.

Open up the market to the entire History of 2-Door GT Coupes, and you've got the Ferrari 250 GTO, the Ferrari 365 "Daytona" series, the Jaguar E-Type, the Cobra Daytona, and tons of others.

It really is a saturated market for that kind of car.

Given the choice if I had the money to buy one of the current crop, personally I'd take the Maserati Gran Turismo S with some custom rims, I hate the stock rims on that car, ugly beyond words those rims. The car itself has beautiful lines, aggressive and sexy, great horsepower for daily use, and Maserati offers choices on EVERYTHING. Check their website, use the "Car Configurator". You get 3 different leather type choices, tons of colors for each type, 3 different wood choices, carbon fiber, stainless steel, whatever you want. It really is buyer's choice when it comes to Maserati.