We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Ferrari 458 Italia

TDUZoqqer

Guest Aussie.Guy

I just wished there was a way to move the seats back it is so close to the steering wheel i am getting squashed and cant breathe :(

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wished there was a way to move the seats back it is so close to the steering wheel i am getting squashed and cant breathe :(

Dude, you obsess over the dumbest things......

The Ruf RK IK is the farthest back the seats will go, which means NOTHING when you're DRIVING THE CAR.

Guest Aussie.Guy
Dude, you obsess over the dumbest things......

The Ruf RK IK is the farthest back the seats will go, which means NOTHING when you're DRIVING THE CAR.

You obviously aren't into details. Have you seen the screen shots? I am choked by the steering wheel and cant breath.

I am a drifter and i like to go side ways with outside camera view which makes me a midgit with 1" arm holding on to the steering wheel.

You obviously aren't into details. Have you seen the screen shots? I am choked by the steering wheel and cant breath.

I am a drifter and i like to go side ways with outside camera view which makes me a midgit with 1" arm holding on to the steering wheel.

Your character in this game, regardless of which one you pick, is NOT 7 foot 4 so I'm seeing the same thing you're seeing, and you're exaggerating beyond reason.

What you're asking for is simply NOT POSSIBLE RIGHT NOW with TDU's current modding abilities.

The IK controls driver position inside the car, as well as hand position on the steering wheel, and it's unbelievably RARE to find an IK with good hand position and good driver position at the same time.

You take what you get and deal with it, you're not a beanpole basketball player, you don't need the seats stuffed so far back they may as well be in the back seat. If you want "ghetto playa" driving like that, go play one of the NFS games.

The F430 cam is badly off-centered in this car, the best and only perfectly centered cam is the Spyker C8 Laviolette.

And adjusting the suspension ride height takes just a few seconds.

My F430 must be strange then, as it seems to be fine for me. :lol:

how do you install this? and no, it doesn't say how in the readme

I got everything in except the interior. It's still the old 575 interior. I noticed the interior file of the 458 Italia has a different name and TDU doesn't find it. can anyone please help?

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Thanks!

So weird.. everytime I try to install an performance pack from someone my game crashes :(

When I change the physics manual I don't have this :s

Anybody an idea?

Make sure you check the physics in TDUPE before you start the game.

If you find any blank entries, or any entries that say <resource not found> then fix them, those are what's causing the crashing.

Make sure you check the physics in TDUPE before you start the game.

If you find any blank entries, or any entries that say <resource not found> then fix them, those are what's causing the crashing.

Ahh okay I think the problem is the brand name wasn't filled in.

But I don't get it with TDUPE changing the name.. :/ What do you have to fill in with the ID?