We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

20.1.2011:UPDATE V4! TOYOTA SUPRA Twin Turbo REAL Sound MOD

Jorgemodek

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice sound mate, but i do wonder if you could make a sound of a tuned with the thundering rev limit sound at the end? but anyway 5/5 :thumbsup:

Actually im working in a tuned version of toyota supra ... but its not perfect it needs more adjustments.. it will be released tomorrow maybe or today ...i cant confirme you the release of it but i can tell you that will be soon..

thank you for your rep :thumbsup:

Is there a certain ignition time for this mod? :cheeky:

Since all I hear is a bong when I start, may I suggest

ignition?

i dont know why i made the physics ready to the sound mod and i set the ignition time to 2 secs....:rolleyes:

soo with your awser i realize that everybody is having problems with the ignition sound time

soo to all of you that are having problems with ignition time SET TO 2 SECS IN TDUPE

i will post on the main page ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
nice sound but can you do a version with a diffrent start up all I get is a beep because I cant use TDUPE to change the ignition time :(

Sorry i cannot do that because you are the only One asking :ill:(if you know whta i mean)....if at least 5 people ask me to do that i will do it....

im gonna release another update to this sound...yesterday i have ride the supra with this sound and i notice some small bugs....So it will be perfect

iF i receive any requests for a stratup change for me its ok :dance:

Wow you never quit do you? :)

And i gonna tell you why

first i was one of those people requesting is favorite sound to doctor g or urban...but no one pay me attencion so i decided to see tutorials and i decided to make myself a sound....

i have made 5 sounds so far and recently i have found a new way to clean the sound and this (toyota supra sound ) was the first to receive that cleaness..

next one will be the bmw M5 ...maybe on day 25 i will launch the new update with CLEAN samples

We are always learning :thumbsup:

And i can tell you that you were one of those people who always help me with good support so as a regreat im "open " to make your favorite sound .. just ask it :)

Im guessing a very nervous E92 :cheeky:...

• 2 weeks later...