We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

20.1.2011:UPDATE V4! TOYOTA SUPRA Twin Turbo REAL Sound MOD

Jorgemodek

New UPDATE RELEASED!

EVEN MORE REALISTIC NOW With crysitalized samples!**

REAL-LIFE SOUND !

NOTE : Set ignition time to 2 SECS in TDUPE

FOR MAXIMUM REALISM YOU MUST HAVE A SURROUND SYSTEM THEN YOU WILL SEE THE NEW DIFFERENCE

This is the release for the SUPRA STOCK SOUND MOD

This sound mod was created to introduce some stock sounds to the already overflowing quantity of tunning Supra mods.

*** This version was made with the help of my brother XadoWolfe, who takes credit for the High-Quality samples introduced for the final version. ***

PLAY THE 2 VIDEOS AT THE SAME TIME TO SEE THE PHYSICS IN ACTION

Inspiration video:

WATCH IN **********HD*********

INSTALATION:

1. Just place (Name the car to replace.bnk) in Euro/Bnk/Sound/Vehicules.

2.open tdupe an import the toyota supra file in the RAR. for the car you want to replace.

3. Enjoy it!!!

DOWNLOAD (with real life physics included):

(PLEASE DO NOT MODIFY WITHOUT PERMISSION)

Please comment on this MOD!!! Your opinions COUNT!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn....Off....The....Music....

The whole point of making a preview video is so people can hear the SOUND you just made, not some crappy techno/trance overwhelming that sound.

And whats with the centered cockpit camera, you don't actually drive all the cars like that do you???

kurgan777 i use the cockip camera to the movie only because all the tdu movies are with normal cameras so i want it to be a litle more realistic you know.....and yeah you are right about the music ....lool now i cant do anything hehehehe im sorry hope you like the sound thx for the critic:thumbsup:

Driving a Supra from the center of the car is realistic ? ? ? :rolleyes:

i was trying to say realist comparing to the inspiration video....forget it...i dont understand were you are trying to reach i just make the sound for fun thats not a good reception to make to anyone......or if you are trying to be superior i dont give a damn,,,,like i said just make the sound for fun if you like it or not i dont know ------------ thats the point !!!not cameras and iks i dont care ...what do you care if i drive with the camera at high or low? so loool

Please change the start-up sound. That's my custom-made Aston Martin DBS start-up.

No urban its not from dbs ..i have a supra and it does the same almost the same sound...if you want i post you the video that i removed the sample

yeah almost the same beep and start..:thumbsup: i dont copy nothing from others work :) dont worry

sounds really great but why you use the standard onlow from CLS? (i guess it is cls or cadillac)

+rep

I have made all the sounds from videos i didnt remove any sound from tdu it was all made by me...:thumbsup:..and needs some work i know but its my first mod...when i have some free time i will work on the low rpms :)

• 2 weeks later...