We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 5 Discussion

calster17

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, definately matching 2010 game graphics.:cool:

I was thinking about while driving instead of looking at still photos. The only time I've noticed awful jaggies is when there's smoke around.

Then again, I'm usually in front of the old bangers most of the time anyway (unless I start drifting too much during a race and screw up) :lol:

I'm only level 12 in A-Spec. I can't be bothered with B-Spec at the moment so that's still level 0.

Just need to finish the I-A and Special license and then that's those out of the way. Then I think I'll do all the Special Events that I can do at my level because they seem to bring in more money than the races I can enter at the moment, especially the AMG Event.

That's the other thing I hate, I'm forced to buy silly little cars I don't want just to enter a championship.

Mechanical damage, flexible camera angles and free-roam. Do want.

In other news, B-Spec races are the most boring thing ever. Seriously, I got my driver up to level 1 and I just about lost the will to live. I know if I leave the room the idiot will either crash or slow down so much that he ends up at the back of the grid again so I have to sit there watching his every move.

Yeah it pissed me off the idiots have to brake at all around the oval thing. I give him a Veyron but he still cant beat a... Slow car?

Though he reached lvl 13 now and wins 15000 in 5 minutes :)

I was wondering should i buy an enzo or is it waste of money?

Tried Online today. Nothing special but it works which is all that matters really, I just dossed around in 'Free-Roam'/Drift servers, in the Lexus IS-F mostly. Man, that thing is such a pleasure to powerslide in. I did 40 laps of Tsukuba in it, just powersliding around corners.

I don't think alot of the drifters in RX7s and Silvias were expecting a lumbering Lexus to come powersliding around them :p