We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leearigold: TDU2 Preview live on IGN http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/113/1133382p1.html

TurboDuck

A comment on the article reads:

oh amazing , i love this !

. I am a lawer 32 years old, mature and beautiful , and single at present ..and now I am seeking a young man who can love me back …it is the first and best club for Cougars and Young Men.

So i uploaded my sexy photos there under the n’ame of irishcutie23.. on [some spam URL]

Please Check it out!I’m serious

Couldn't have expressed it better myself.

It's a shame, then, that the one area in which Test Drive Unlimited needed the most improvement is the one its sequel has made least progress in, as its handling is once again flat and indistinct. Whether off-road or on, come rain or shine, there's a disappointing lack of friction between car and surface, and the driving – while subtly improved – offers no tangible feedback.

There's still time, however, and Atari admits that the handling is still under the microscope and subject to change.

Let's hope for it...

I think they'll have to now as they don't have the licenses to some of their big earners that came from Namco Bandai/Bandai Namco like Dragonball and Naruto to rely on.

Atari unfortunately have never been good at letting a game become finished or listening to feedback to improve on it as can be seen by Alone in the Dark (360 & PC), Legendary, RACE Pro (could easily have been so much more considering the path M$ is taking Forza) though to be fair when they leave the developer to it you get such gems like Ghostbusters and Riddick. And on the PC side you got The Witcher though I think NBP have snapped the 2nd one up and hopefully we'll see a console version in 2011/2012. Plus Cryptic seem to be doing not too badly in the MMO stakes.

Sometimes it makes me think if Atari want to do badly as their Q&A is sometimes absolutely shocking as the 3 titles above prove. It always seems to be in the mos fundamental core to the actual game and it's gameplay itself; the movement and/ore handling.

I really hope to god they have seen the mistakes of the last 5-6 years and work to improve on everything they do wrong. Then again the same mistakes are tending to show up again so we'll just need to wait and see.

It's been a couple of weeks since I last tested the Beta and if I'm honest I'm not really missing it at this point, sad but true.

Let's hope those physics are sweet by release time.

I also noticed that Steam seems to think TDU2 will be out in Jan 2011.

I haven't been on it in quite a while. I did plan on going on it last week/this week but tests get put off for reasons unknown or I'm busy while they're on.

I don't really want to go on it too much incase it ruins the experience of the game when it's actually released if that makes sense. I don't want to buy the game then start playing it and then think "We'll I've seen all of the island already, so what is there to do besides race and buy a few things I already know about?".

Minecraft is doing a good job of keeping me busy lately, though.

"We'll I've seen all of the island already, so what is there to do besides race and buy a few things I already know about?".

Well I'm always interested to find out if something has been fixed which I have encountered earlier (and that is just too much that I've encountered), but sofar less than 5% got fixed.

Luckilly I have reinstalled SimCity 4 :thumbsup: